2018 Infiniti Q50 3.0T Luxe AWD, MSRP 45K 21.6% off 39/10k $313/mth - Zero down -NY/NJ/CT

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Infiniti Q50 3.0T Luxe with Essentials Package.

MSRP: [$45,035]
Selling Price: [$35,305]
Adj Cap Cost : [$36,005] after adding Bank fee.

Rebates: [None] - If you have VPP your selling price drops by another 1500 depending on VPP
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [39]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

MF: [0.00003]
Residual: [53%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: 1st Month, taxes and DMV
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): $313

No Document Fees or any other fees unless charged by State.

This is month end special and only good till EOD tomorrow 02/28.

If you are local and can act by tomorrow PM for dealer info and I will put you directly in touch with the Sales GM.

HN.

4 Likes

Hi,

Is this car AWD? I AM interested in this deal.
What is the process? I AM new to this site and was referred by a friend.

Thanks

The car is in indeed AWD and I have updated the original post with that info.

I am sending you the dealer contact via PM whom you can reach and work something out tomorrow.

Looks like a pretty good deal. What is VPP?

Also, what would the monthly be if I paid bank fee up front?

Sent you the dealer details via PM. He will be able to give you numbers depending on what you want to include at inception.

1 Like

I am a local and interested in this deal. Do you know if the RF is higher for a shorter term deal?

@jefferson136 202020

You are the man! I leased the Q50 awd 3.0 sport with essential package. Great dealership will recommend to all.

Thank you for this

1 Like

Hey all. New to this forum. Is this deal or something similar still available currently?

@HN308 is the expectation a similar deal will be available at the end of the month/end of fiscal year? I was finally able to replace my run flats and will be purchasing this month.

Incentives change month to month. No guarantee what’s there now will be there next month. Next month can also be better than this month. If you need it and the price fits your budget, go for it. Don’t be upset if the incentives are better… if it’s worse, be happy you don’t have to pay Infiniti back :slight_smile:

@Mikey2 @Vette184

Q50 is the bread and butter car for Infiniti. I have not got one priced this month but it should be pretty similar or a little better.

I will send you both the dealer contact info. Pick car that matches your requirement and reach out to him directly with the stock # and your zip code for best prices.

HN

hey, i was wondering if i could get a pm of the dealer info as well?

@spydaire

PM’d you the dealer info.

Bro in market for this car at month end, can you pm info?

@HN308 thank you for the referral!

Picked up my Q50 yesterday and the dealership was fantastic. Highly recommend!

@Vette184

Enjoy your new ride.

Share your deal with the community so others know what numbers to expect for this particular car.

How much for a sport awd with essential package 39months 12k vpp??

@Rino002
I have a separate thread for the Q50 Sport. Check that one for more details.

The monthly for a sport with 46K car is 325/mth with similar to this deal for inception.

1 Like

Currently in the market for this specific Q50, can you pm the dealer? Or recommend a good NJ dealer?

Thank you