2018 Golf SE deal or no deal?

I have been lurking in the shadows here learning from all of you and now have a lease offer I would love to know if it is decent. We know there are better lease deals with other cars and understand they are notoriously not good cars to lease. But we want a small car and love the Golf SE.

With that said, we are still looking for the best deal! I would love to know how this looks to you all.

MSRP 26,025
Selling price 21,825
Due on Delivery 750.50
MF 0.00110
RV 52%
$316/mo
Total lease cost 11,864
Leasehackr Score 7.2

Full calculator below

[Golf SE calculator]((http://leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Volkswagen&msrp=26025&sales_price=21825&months=36&mf=.00110&dp=0&doc_fee=80&acq_fee=675&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=52&reg_fee=308.00&sales_tax=9.5&memo=&monthlyTax_radio=true&miles=12000&msd=0)

289+tax with almost everything rolled in is pretty good IMO…a little more than a Jetta but arguably a better car

May I ask where you found an SE for the MSRP of 26,025…
You sure it isn’t an S?

It’s not a good deal but a Golf lease will always suck. If you want a Golf, you’ll pay a premium.

FWIW, I bought a GTI for pretty darn close to that lease price per month. Drove it for a while and sold it when I was ready for something else. They hold their value well enough to easily sell if/when you decide to change things up.

The price makes sense for a Golf SE, but not a GTI. OP is looking at Golfs.

Woops, I read that wrong!

So Cal. But 25-26K is pretty normal for MSRP on SE.

UPDATE!

We got the Golf SE lease! We dropped it to 10K/yr and got it at $308/mo. Absolutely loving the car. Thank you all for your input!!!