2018 Ghibli refreshed!

I was talking about the published advertised deals, not the unicorn deals negotiated by expert lease hackrs like phantomcypher.

Here is 32k of a GranTurismo

1 Like

http://www.maseratibeverlyhills.com/lease-specials/.

This deal on the granturismo is what you expect on a 90k car, not a 140k car.

2 Likes

That’s a really good deal- factor in the down and do a 10k miles still falls under the 1% Good find mate. Good FInd- I think you should create a share deal post for this one

maserati of beverly hills had a ghibli thats 20k off but its a 2016 and seems to be a loaner. you coud probably take another 5k of since the new ones are coming
http://www.maseratibeverlyhills.com/auto/new-2016-maserati-ghibli-base-beverly-hills-ca/21928734/

I believe someone with more money than brains was looking to lease a Panamera at 140k for 1900 a month ROFL…
748 + 200 for additional cap cost a month is a nice ratio for a 140k car …

1 Like

Beverly Hills had gt for 648 about a month ago on their site. It lasted a day when I inquired it was available and then sold the next day. It was for 7500 miles and 4888 due. I didn’t get too far into it to know if that was really all ccr or actually due at signing. I think there are some killers deals in socal to be had on them

Beverly Hills was not competitive when I inquired earlier this month. At least 2 dealers were advertising $20k off a new Ghibli and BH refused to match. YMMV

So to other folks out there, who have leased the Ghibli for 3 years (i’m hoping to take the plunge soon) - are the brakes really that undependable! – 3-4k$ (or maybe more) on brake costs over 3 years/ 30-36 k miles??) j

Brakes so far are good at 8k miles no issues.

They are strong brakes that if you use them heavily will wear out compared to a Toyota.
M you can take them to an independent shop to get them swapped with pads you buy and be out the door less than $800 with a local shop.

If you got to the dealer they will charge you 2-3k for a brake job.

Enjoy and get the car!

Thanks for the feedback! so that’s $ 800 with the parts etc included please?

Look like the deal is slowly coming back, beverly hills has 488+tax 0 cap cost reduction

— the only down side is 7500 instead of 10k miles.

And that’s 42 months instead of the norm of 36 months.

1 Like

has anyone seen rv or mf on 36/10 lately?

where did you get this offer please? not able to see this on their website…

http://www.maseratibeverlyhills.com/lease-specials/?le-session=1469813736925/

can Anahiem Hills one do better then?

Looks like FB…

Their fb, just bring the ads to Anaheim hills and ask them to beat that price… like I said it is not as good as the one Anaheim did last year.

However, i think it is posible that deal is coming back if the car is not moving. And this month it is really slow through out dealers aka they are desperate to move cars especially the end of month.

Reached out to them after the GM emailed me about my original inq. that the salesmen ignored. All I asked were for this months rv/mf because I can’t find it anywhere :confused: still waiting on a response. Maybe in state buyers will have some luck.

Good thing that they are heavily discounting these, it’s insane for a car like this to have an MSRP of 70-80k when it’s filled with bits out of the Dodge Dart/Chrysler 200 parts bin.

Hopefully you can find out the RV/MF for November.
Please post once you do.

25-30% off msrp is what you guys need to look for.
Its doable.