2018 Ford Fusion Hybrid. Should I take the deal?

What you wrote is what the salesperson said. It all came back to me upon reading.

And I too thought the Volt was a huge seller. They are very much in demand (from what I have witnessed). Even the lease transfers do not stick around long (at least, not where I am from).

Update:

For some reason, I did not take the deal on the table last month. I was not attempting to play hardball, but it is a good thing I waited. I picked up a 2019 today for $60 less per month and $2,000 less than the 2018 model (with more features). The dealership was empty. Glad I waited. Zero down, zero due at signing. I was in and out in an hour.

congrats! might to share the final number? Thanks

Thank you. The final price was $16,600.00

so its 0 due and $160 a month for the 36 month 10k a year?

Yes, that is correct.

wow great deal! let me see if my local Ford dealer can do that tooā€¦ Iā€™m also in NorCal

Hopefully, they can. Glad I stopped by today.

what rebate do you qualify?

The incentives on 2019 Fusion Hybrid are crazy. Here in SoCal, thereā€™s $7,000 + $400 RCL Customer Cash. Thereā€™s $500 recent grad/first responder cash on top of that. A sub-$200/month, zero drive-off deal is definitely possible.

1 Like

Odd, I am looking through my paperwork, and they did not include all of them on the final deal yet they applied them. I do not have a copy of the offer sheet with the breakdown. I will examine again to make sure I am not overlooking it. The salesperson did mention being able to add discounts that were available today that were not last month. I wish I could be more specific.

In total, rebates and incentives totaled approximately $10,000.

I am still looking so you can ask for the specific ones applied, skyline. It is weird that is the only paper missing. It broke down each rebate and incentive individually. It was precisely in the format as my first attachment.

oh i seeā€¦ was wondering if I need to qualify for specific ones like fleet or recent grads to get to those rebateā€¦
@michael thatā€™s crazy! I donā€™t know if NorCal will have the same rebatesā€¦ we should see when I get email back from the dealers tomorrow

Thank you for the assist! Hopefully, this will be very helpful to others. I am glad I waited.