2018 Focus St ST3 $430 tax included and Ford wear care 36/10 $1300 down *Lease Signed*

**MSRP: $32220
**Selling Price: $25500
**Monthly Payment: $430
**Cash Due at Signing: $1300
**MSD: $0
**Incentives: $4750
**Non Tax Fees:$1029
**Tax:$463.44
**Doc Fee:$80
**Total Cap Balance: $27072.44

**Months:36
**Annual Mileage:10500
**MF: .55%
**Residual: 41%

**Region: SoCal Los Angeles

Any thoughts? Not too sure if this is the best deal i could have gotten. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

The Focus and Fiesta ST are one of those cars that are better off financed rather than leased.

But if you are happy with the deal then just drive and don’t worry about it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah lease doesn’t seem to be anything to special. Your monthly payment on the lease was probably pretty close to what purchasing it would’ve cost.

Agreed. The payment could have literally been the same or lower for a 5 year loan because you wouldn’t have had to pay the acquisition fee

Stop back in 3 years and ask before signing next time. Enjoy the new whip.

Yikes!

Deal is pretty meh. Can’t do anything about it now, so enjoy + drive it like you stole it for the next 3 years.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Don’t need to rub it in that hard at this point:)

Is .55 MF correct, or did OP miss putting in 2 or 3 zeros in there?

That’s kind of a huge hit…

Other than that, OP enjoy the car as much as you can… you sure are paying for it.

Ford does interest rates instead of MFs - .55% interest is my guess.

This is correct. Ford quotes it as an interest rate.

Makes a lot more sense. .55% isn’t bad at all, then.

somebody already meme’d him in the “worst leases” but .55% interest isn’t so bad, I guess the residual here is the real killer, ford stopping production on cars is probably why they arent trying to support leasing of those cars on the lots.

1 Like

I lease a $44,000 Audi for less.

This is a terrible deal, but you were never going to get a good deal on a Foxus ST in the first place.