2018 F150 XLT $328 24/10.5, $0 Driveoff MSRP $51495

The guy on f150 forum was helping people get them but I haven’t been able to get ahold of him in the last couple days. Have a friend that’s looking to replicate

1 Like

Same, please post if you are able to source a PCO. I don’t think that guy is helping anymore

2 Likes

Nice deal and nice truck ! I’ll be in the market for one come january

1 Like

That’s a sweet deal. I’m trying to replicate it in NJ. We’re the rebates applied after the selling price?

Did you try out of state at all? I might be doing one of these next year and think that Nebraska dealers might not be a bad place to try.

2018 F-150 XLT S-Crew

MSRP: 51,665
Monthly Payment: 277 (including IN 7%)
Cash Due at signing: 790 (1st month and taxed incentives)

Doing a 24 month, 10.5k lease.

I havent gotten deep into the lease numbers yet and am actually going to the dealership tonight, so far they have been the most straight forward. I am thinking of trying to negotiate to 275$ a month with just 1st month down. Looking for opinions before I go in tonight.

Thanks

I think you should jump, quickly. Don’t walk away from an amazing deal.

My only concern is, I haven’t negotiated at all… this is literally the first quote back from the dealer with no negotiation on my end. Would make me feel like a sucker to walk in and accept their first offer.

So? Have you gotten other quotes from area dealers to compare against it?

Seems to me that the only sucker move would be to try and negotiate and lose this deal when the dealer realizes how cheap it is.

Maybe someone with more F-150 experience can lean in - but this is one of the strongest deals we’ve seen here if it is what you say.

1 Like

Other dealers had issues going below 300, maybe I’ll ask for a ford hat and call it a day.

1 Like

Let us know how it goes tonight ! Wanna hear feedback

Take the deal…

275 a month 800 down, had them throw in a bed liner and a 20$ service certificate(because they were out of hats) Will post pics tomorrow when I get it delivered. They couldn’t hand it over tonight until the seatbelt recall is handled in the AM and they are going to put the liner in and deliver it to me about 90 miles away.

2 Likes

Sweet deal , could you post the full details or the lease worksheet? Would help a lot !

Did you get the ford protection package. IMO it’s worth it. Up to 5000 of damages when you turn in the vehicle… dealer wanted 700 but did it for 500. Covers windshield, dents etc…

What incentives? Pco?

I’m in the market for a truck as well. Would love to land a similar deal to yours.

Unless someone can find another way to land the 3k PCO, these deals will be hard to land. There used to be a guy on f150 forum that would get them for you but he is no longer on that site it appears

Wikel has them on the f150 forum, there’s a couple other guys on that thread that can get them for you still but you will have to legitimately contribute to the thread to get it.

That being said if you have a PCO and want the dealer pm me, located in Indiana. Pretty sure they have several other xlt screws available around the same price. I was looking at two different ones within 2$ payment difference.

Special package for XLT with 302 A I believe, 2.7L Eco boost incentive, red carpet incentive, bonus cash + the ford 3k PCO.