2018 F150 lariat 4x4 Residual Value and MF

I am new to the forum, and this is my first experience trying to lease a vehicle. I have been lurking around and reading threads for a few weeks trying to learn the entire process and formulas. I finally found a vehicle that i would like to proceed on. Zip is 70005

Looking at a 2018 F150 Lariat 4x4 Crew cab with the 2.7 ecoboost.

Sticker is $51,355 can purchase for $39355. I have tried to find the Residual value and Money factor before I try and negotiate a lease with the dealer. I have been unable to find recent MF or RV for this particular model. 36.15k preferrably, but open to 24/15k or 39/15k if it makes more sense.

Anyone have a resource for finding that info, or know of any recent numbers?

Have you tried edmund forums? They were able to help me out with MF and RV.

Yes, but i havent seen anything recently on a Lariat with 2.7, not sure how much of a difference it would make.

engine doesn’t matter for residual/ mf
mf is region specific but I believe residual should be 56% however they do change them quarterly and the residual im pulling is from november, mf is either 1.2 or 2.3 but again it’s region specific, certain engines and trims get different incentives so ask for that as well on edmunds.

Thank you for responding, my research was showing between 55-57% over the last couple months. Just wasn’t sure if the engine made much of a difference. At least i have a ballpark for when I call the dealer tomorrow.