2018 F-150 Lariat Sport MSRP: $54,140 - 0 Down, 15K/36M, $402/Month

Thats a great deal for a great truck ! Congrats

Thanks for the link. Did anyone else have challenges getting it to load (even after waiting)? I tried multiple browsers, mobile, incognito, etc.

1 Like

i can’t get it to work. i did sign up for the 2000$ offer posted earlier in may.

Yeah, me too. Googling 3000 Ford private offer brought up several other dealer websites where I could submit, but haven’t heard anything back yet, maybe in the morning. But they almost seemed if they were going to search for an existing offer as opposed to add a $3k offer.

https://www.andymohrford.com/ford-private-offer-search/

I was not able to get the offer to load either.

1 Like

https://www.f150forum.com/f118/just-tell-us-your-under-invoice-price-paid-295614/index745/

Check out this link. Members in here have assisted with getting users Private Cash Offers.

Has anyone been able to get a code lately? Site isnt working to get the 3k

Thank you for posting the link. I was able to secure a PCO. Are you willing to share the dealer info?

I just leased an XLT with 2.7 15k per year through z plan. 36 months sign and drive. MSRP was 52xxx payment 365 per month. This was in Detroit area.

Could you share the specifics breakdown

I got the PCO but dealer says they can’t find it when I sent them the code

I’ll send the breakdown tomorrow. Having a bedliner done today and I left the contract in the car… Feel like an idiot.

As others have suggested elsewhere on using the PCO, the dealer is probably including it as part of the “dealer discount”. Try another dealer and don’t mention that you have a PCO until after you’ve negotiated your sale price without any incentives included.

1 Like

Got an offer for 430 with 430 due at signing 24 months 10k.

Msrp 51k and they added in 2k in leather do a value of like 53k

Are any of you in socal?

where are all the deals @ in socal for f150?

So there was no trouble using the 3k POC towards a lease?

I was under the impression that they were only allowed for use against a purchase.

No problem what so ever.

Just wanted to update this thread with two more deals.

This is my brothers deal.

$51,225 MSRP. - 2018 XLT Sport.
$45,000 sales price (12% off)
$6550 in rebates
about $600 in driveoffs
36 months 12k/yr
payment is about $330/month including 10% PA tax.

This is my friends deal

$51K MSRP - 2018 XLT Sport.
Sales price and rebates unknown.
$1k in drive offs
24 months 10,500 miles/yr
payment is $298/month including 10% PA sales tax.

I think both of these are pretty fantastic deals and greatly benefit from the $3K Ford Private Cash Offer which is not really private at all.

If anyone has questions, I can try to answer/help out.

damn, $51K for $298/pm tax inclusive is pretty nice… PM me dealer info?