2018 E300 62.5k MSRP 1333 miles/month $531(Texas tax inc) Transfer fee included

Hey guys just gauging interest before I make the official post in August. Lease ends Aug 16th 2021.

I will pay 695 transfer fee + 3300 incentive. Currently paying $806 per month WITH TEXAS TAX included. 3300 will bring it down to $531 for the remaining 12 months which starts in August. Buyer responsible for shipping if not coming to pick up. How the tax situation works for OOS transfer I do not know. In TX we pay tax on the SALES price of the car.

Vehicle is black on black with premium package 2 with currently 18000 miles, and prepaid maintenance and brand new right tire. I did a 36/12 lease and this August 16th will mark the end of the 2nd year. I drive around 700 miles per month so in August you will have approximately 16000 miles to play with for the remaining 12 months.

Link to financial documents below. $806 is the monthly payment as I had some negative equity rolled over.

1 Like

Hi i am very interested my 540s lease ends in august so it would be a perfect time for me to take this short term lease over.

Solid deal

Please post some pictures

Updated with pictures.

Sent you a PM. Very interested.

Nice deal!

Rumor is Mercedes isn’t doing lease transfers until September/October. Really hoping that’s not the case