2018 Corvette Stingray Coupe Lease $499

I’ve also seen Ally.

And as far as fastest car under 500, this doesn’t meet the requirements. But I too rather drive a corvette, personally, rather than a scatpack

BTW does anyone know if corvette leases come with any paid maintenance?

GM has lease support for most 2018 Corvette’s now excluding z06.

1 Like

Jackpot!!! :laughing:

Shop the deal around. That’s your best check. The 1% rule means nothing.

FWIW I think it’s a great deal.

I’d be all over that deal. I’d send this deal to 4-5 local dealers and see if anyone wants to fight for your business, otherwise if you’re in the market for a vette this looks like a good deal.

Corvette is 0-60 in 3.7 (2 doors 3300 lbs)
scat pack 0-60 in 4.2 ( 4 doors 4500 lbs)
the scat might walk the vette after 100 though

Both incredibly fast cars but corvette is more of a single/weekend car as it has virtually no trunk space and space for 1 passenger while the scat is a performance sedan with space for 5 and a full trunk, different folks different strokes.

Incentives, inflated RV, low mf ?

Dang, I wonder when that changed. Good to know, glad things have changed!

Whew, I thought that was an F-Type for a sec. Good looking body!

no rebates. rate 1%. RV is okay, better on stingray than GS.

2017s are still lingering and being blown out on purchase. 2018 was a short model year so not a lot to do with those. and most dealers already have 2019s, which don’t have lease support and orders for 2019 ZR1 in queue for production.

I agree different cars. Perhaps I’m a bit biased as I had an older Corvette for nearly 10 years. It was just a weekend toy car.

By the way, when I looked it up those numbers you quoted, they were for a Manual transmission Corvette Z06. That’s not the car were talking about here. I wish I could get a Z06 for $500 a month

Zo6 for $500??? Sign me up, even it it’s missing wheels!!! :joy:

Problem is I wanted it in torch red and there aren’t many 2018 automatics left.

Coming next week: Leasehackrs find Corvette Z06 for $330/Mo Sign and Drive. Free delivery, 2 free oil changes, air fresheners and all weather mats thrown in.

1 Like

Don’t forget nitrogen in the tires

1 Like

the z06 auto is in the high 2s under right conditions, manual will depend on driver but even a novice manual driver can pull out a 3.3 as you will really only shift 2 gears, the standard 6.2L n/a corvette engine does 0-60 in sub 4 seconds, also this depends on altitude, temperature, etc etc.

I have driven a wide variety of performance cars, once you get a relative idea for hp and weight it’s not hard to calculate rough 0-60s, but I know the corvette numbers by heart because my dad is a big corvette guy and bought the stingray then the z06(c6 and c7) and now the zr1(c6 and c7) (its truly one of the only cars he buys because the leases are sh1t) amazing cars to drive but I’m sure being a former corvette owner you get it.

OK I stand corrected on the [0-60] times.

They are all fast cars and I would be happy to take a fast spin in any of them.

Last May a big dealer in Detroit offered a 103k Z06 for 799+tax 36/5. That was during “employee pricing for all and loyalty “ good deal I think. Hopefully somebody can replicate it. I still have the copy of the offer.

Nice deal. Thumbs up. Ask them if they can take an extra 1k off :slight_smile: