2018 Chevy Traverse - Ok deal?

You may want to look at the Acadia Denali, RV for 36 months 15,000 miles is 6% better than Traverse Premiere at .58

Is 52% right on the residual for 36mo on this car? The picture I had of the deal sheet deleted itself, and I can’t verify.

Thanks.

1 Like

Yes sir. Looking right at it!

2 Likes

If you can still find a 2017 Acadia Denali, it has .59 RV! Should be able to get a big discount on that too.

Thanks adamcar. I’ll look at options. I see that the Traverse isn’t the greatest deal available at the moment, but I’m shopping it because I like it better than most everything else in it’s class right now.

Appreciate your help!

What is your zip, I can help with lease cash amounts

Sorry for dumb question, but what does Lease Cash Amount mean? Drive off…total of payments…other?

Thanks.

1 Like

Lease cash is GM Financial adding money off the lease cost. It is just like a purchase rebate, except the amounts are different.

1 Like

I leased a 2018 chevy traverse RS in December. The msrp was 43k and the discounted on msrp was 34k. I got 12k miles 36 months for 400 a month sign and drive. The residual is 56%, I can provide more information if needed. But so far I love this suv great ride.

Can you provide more details on the rs lease?

Msrp - 43,780
Residual - 25392.
Residual - 58%
Adjusted cap. 38133.76
Sales tax 2255.72
Monthly payment 397.76

1 Like

What dealer and how did you get to that number? Rebates?

Dealer in Dallas Texas, yes rebates on the car in approx. 4k

What do you think is doable in terms of a % off on one of these before any of the rebates or flex cash get applied? I’m guessing that a demo or loaner should be able to get more of a discount, no?

I wish I could get that deal in SoCal. @ad1206

please more info