2018 Chevy Tahoe LT, did I do okay? Pictures inside, almost murder

It’s loaded, leather, sun, nav, 2nd row buckets, ect
I put 24’s on, blacked out the grill, bow ties, tinted the front window to match and now its getting chrome deleted (black wrapped vinyl on all all chrome) we didn’t want black but now that we have it, straight murder it is!!

Select Make: Chevy Tahoe LT
MSRP: 59,580
Sales Price: 49,950
16% off MSRP
Money Factor : .001
Miles/yr: 10,000
Months: 39
Down Payment: 0
Residual: 61%
10,000 miles/yr
License/Registr. Fees: 220
Sales Tax: 8.25%
Drive Off: $797

Monthly Payment: $490

7 Likes

Killed it on price. Nice car

2 Likes

Usually not a fan of the Tahoe, but this one is dope. Good deal on the lease as well. Trophy worthy.

1 Like

What region are you in? I was looking at the LT last month in California and the money factor started with a 2 and the residual was lower.

Not a huge Tahoe fan. Love yours.

Is the residual on a Tahoe really 61%??

Congrats. Killer ride (pun intended).

Ugh. Now I want one.

Edit: I’ve got company coming over in an hour, I haven’t showered or gotten dressed and now I’m on Chevrolet dealership websites. Fantastic. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

That’s a great deal on a Tahoe, the new body style is a serious upgrade from the previous gen.

Chicagoland area! Midwest.
There is a dealer/saleswoman on this site in SoCal that kicks out amazing deals, let me know if you need her info.

1 Like

Thanks for the offer. I ended up getting a Yukon. Got 8k dealer discount and 8k in rebates. Only way I overcame the crappy money factor and residuals. Your deal still ends up being better with that money factor and residual. Did you go with someone other than gm financial?

$33k is the payoff, just got rid of a 15 Tahoe (base LS, nothing in it) and the payoff was $31.5K, almost keep her! For $1500 more and all the options in the car, so happy. IMG_8837%203|666x500

1 Like

No, GMAC loan

Just checked still .00208 in SoCal. Nice work that’s a great deal.

Hi, can i have the dealer info, please. I’m pretty close to Chicago. Thank you.

Please PM me dealer info too. I’m in Chicago area and would like to take my own Tahoe to Gene and Jude’s.
And Ricobene’s, Lou Malnati’s…

Please PM me the dealer. I need to report a crime committed by OP in getting this wonderful deal :slight_smile:

4 Likes

When you show up in a blinged up Tahoe, nobody cares about your shower or dress :slight_smile: All the girls be like - who dat baller yo!??

1 Like

Does this include 2k lease loyalty?

How can I get a deal like this? my 2016 explorer lease is up in 10 days. The GMC website says $700 to lease this truck. Please help before I go pay retail like usual!

I’m in South Bend, IN. 90 mils from Chicago. PLEASE send me the dealer contact info.

Can you send me the dealers info