2018 Chevrolet Equinox FWD LT $180 24months x 10k (MSRP 28K)

It doesn’t work like that. There was a post above that explained how that number is often time based on a blatant impossibility, and they work up from that. Since the deal says this is the price, but does not include ancillary fees…well the stuff those fees and jack them up to make up for the margin lost on the advertised deal. Negotiable depending on how bad they want to sell the car.

Oops. 20202020202020

Yeah I just got an email with an ad from a dealer who quoted me 240 for an Encore all in offering “Zero down is back!” on the Encore for 123/mo, 24/10. Of course that didn’t include tax and fees.

The incentives in their fine print is wrong. It lists 3k conquest, 1.5k comp lease, 750 ccr and 1k flex cash. It should be 3k conquest, 3k gm cash(1250, 750, 1k).

this looks like a really good deal. im going to call them asap. is it possible to get the price down more ? ( one pay, fleet, etc )

drum roll begins!

She’s home!

$174.75/month for 24 payments. Total Lease over 24 months = $4192. LH Score ~ 12 years.

Thank you to everyone for keeping up with the thread. I will try to update the step by step process as soon as I get time, for making such a deal for fellow LH’ers

5 Likes

Hi Everyone,

Long time lurker first time poster. Just signed for an equinox is awd 24/12 (28600) for 23 payments of 186.

I’m located in the Minneapolis, MN area.

This form has been a great resource!

looks like a great deal! Congratulations!

Is this a true zero down?

yes - except the $111.25 that I had in my GM BuyPower credit card reward points, I did not give a penny. and those points were good for nothing anyway and I could have used them only here so I thought good to use them.

Without those, I was looking at $181.xx, again with true 0

Does $186 include tax. if it does, what is the tax rate? Thanks. I am thinking about making a similar lease.

everything rolled in. 6.625 tax

Congratulations! Enjoy!

Not for nothing, but I think this weather we’ve had so far this month in NJ may cause some dealers to get motivated… Several places have lost multiple days of business already due to storms and power failure.

1 Like

Congrats! Very sharp!

Enjoy your new car! Well done

@psuriana , if you are asking me. Yes true zero down including tax (6.5%). I’ll start my own thread in share deals and tips with full details.

My Local GM dealer is advertising on there website Equinox LT $199 a month for 24 months this caught my eye until i seen with 2K down that was a turnoff lol.

anybody get any deals close to these posts above from a few months back?

Negative the lowest lease quote I got on a LS not LT was almost $250. I got the quote about nine days ago. Chevygirl’s quote was 272 a month with zero down and zero drive offs.