Looking for 2018 C 300 4Matic LOANER car

You guys are wasting your time on this site, I’m going over to the edmunds and leasing ALL my cars their, because I’m a loser and can only afford previously soiled and farted in cars. I’m going to take my 7 years experience from the car business and erase it from my memory, I wish I learned about this leasing used car things earlier in my life, I could have been retired by now with all the sales I could have made.

4 Likes

Do you even know what you are trying to say in a quoted sentence? :slight_smile:
I had a leased car which still had 5 monthly payments left, and I drove it above the allowed 10K a year. That’s a NEGATIVE equity right there, no matter who you are, guru or PHD of car leasing.
Despite the NEGATIVE equity rolled into new deal, I still got my BRAND SPANKING NEW $42K+ car for $450 DAS plus x 35 @ $450. That’s very awesome deal, it means after paying off my negative equity they gave me incredible discount on a brand new (not a trashed loaner) car I have got from them.

“Like the deal that wound up with negative equity? Yep, you got me there.”

If you’re so goddamned smart, why didn’t you get enough miles when you leased?

1 Like

Even better, I’m going to call the used car factory next time I want a car and order exactly the car I want. I wonder if you can order through edmunds?

When you lease you have a choice of 7.5K, 10K or 12K. I chose 10K, because that’s what I estimated my yearly usage would be. But things can happen (including getting a new job in a remote location) which can unexpectedly change your driving patterns and get you add more miles. In any event, I was smart enough to get out of negative equity by leasing a new car and paying close to what you pay for abused, trashed and beat up loaner :slight_smile:

More alternative facts.

Okay. What am I driving and how much do I pay, jackass?

You don’t need to order through Edmunds, but you can use their TMV feature which is based on statistical data of local transactions and show what the average statistical value of one or the other vehicle is. It’s one of the sources of information, to get yourself educated before walking into any dealership.

And this is how you started on LH:

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Which is true. I leased my MB C300 in New Jersey. The two cars I leased were leased in Northern Virginia. And I think my next car will also be leased in VA. MD dealers are hard to deal with.

Help me get a loaner! I am an idiot I am looking for a beat up piece of junk aka loaner!

So you trust dealer imputed data on edmunds to be gospel? Do you only buy from TrueCar as well?

Do you realize that TMV is based on the purchase prices that are different from the lease prices most of the time?

Loaners are the best cars ever! I am an idiot and i want a beat up piece of junk aka loaner. Please help me get it!

What do “they” drive and what do “they” pay?

Right, and keep in mind that dealer fees in VA are $400 more than in MD.

Oh you have access to a large volume of sales data? I’m sure the community would like to see that if you can share it with us.

Loaners are awesome cars!

Loaners are the very best! I want to get a loaner!

You or someone other above just told me you pay close to $400 / mo for some trashed loaner junk , that’s awesome! I am an idiot too. Where can I get it?