2018 BMW X5 35D lease

Thanks! Comes out to 740/mo with MD taxes, only 1st month, and adjusted to 15k miles a year. I see you are good with this stuffā€¦how much would a 49k X3 loaner be?

Keep in mind, thatā€™s considered a GOOD deal. You might not find too many dealers willing to go that deep, and it will take work. Even at 15% though, youā€™re at 675 pre tax w/o MSD. If you can use MSDs, 644.

On an x3, thereā€™s no money on the hood, unless you qualify for Loyalty + USAA. Loyalty is 1500 and the standard 500 for USAA. Without rebates, and a 15% discount, youā€™re looking at right around 6. If you qualify for loyalty, approx 575. USAA too, approx 560. Numbers are pre-tax + 0 MSDs, and assuming the loaner has approx 4k on the clock with a 1k mileage penalty added in.

X3 is the top seller in BMW though, so thatā€™s not going to help your cause.

Trueā€¦but still cheaper than X5 by at least 100 bucks/mo.

If you qualify for loyalty. If you can get 17% + incentives on an x5, that would be close

Idk if I understand your postā€¦

I had already adjusted for 15k, so if you took 3 more % off of what was there, add it back in.

That lease calculator you sent me, it was for 10,000 mi, and tax was 0% in the calculator, with 2000 drive off. I fixed it to 15,000 mi a year, md tax, etcā€¦came out to 740.

Ahhhā€¦that was my fault. I had 2 opened, and sent the wrong one.

Oh, no problemšŸ˜Š

49K is as low as it will get for a diesel x5. Apparently they were planning to make up the large discount elsewhere.

@dmitry Use this as a guide for where you should be: NEW 2018 BMW X5 - $556 + Tax w/only drive offs DAS - Only ONE Available - Expires Tomorrow!

The 2018 is an outgoing body. I canā€™t believe dealers arenā€™t discounting it more.

2 Likes

What discounts do you qualify for? Loyalty?

The MF is jacked. Base MF should be at .00182.

1 Like

Iā€™ll probably begin looking for a 2018/2019 530e in the next 30 days or so in the DMV. Disconcerting to hear that itā€™s tough to find a local dealer who wants to play ball. I was hoping that there was some benefit to waiting until December but after reading the forums a bit it seems thatā€™s unlikely.

I do not qualify for loyalty.

Basically, go around all dealers, get the best quote, and find another dealer who is willing to beat it.

@dmitry Did you reach out to @DroseBMW at Passport BMW?

Go to @DroseBMW at PassportBMW. He will do a good deal off the bat.

1 Like

I wrote to him. No reponse yet :slight_smile:

What are you doing about your current Maxima lease? Probably need to get rid of it first instead of waisting @mp11477ā€™s time :grin:

looks like heā€™s moved on to Audiā€¦

No I havenā€™t. Just said that with 0 down its 850.

He commented on another thread, so?

1 Like