2018 BMW X3 - any deals out there?

2018 BMW X3 - haven’t seen any advertised specials yet, except maybe a $1,500 loyalty credit.

Really thinking this will be the car I lease, just a matter of when…

Dealer has not sent me residuals yet or MF. I assume it is standard BMW rate. I’m going next week.

Is the 2018 X3 even out? :thinking:

Yes. You can order.

Not at dealerships yet, but should be within a few weeks I am told.

Then I am sure the dealers will be advertising massive discounts soon /sarcasm

1 Like

You can build it out on the BMW website. Navigation is still not standard :roll_eyes:

Obviously not expecting any large discounts off the bat, but would like to keep this conversation open as I know lots of folks are placing orders on these.

Lots of folks, but NO ONE from this community.

BMW, the ultimate leasing machine… or at least it used to be.

used to be… not anymore.

In addition to poor leases, the new X3 has three tiers of models. If you try to build out the base model you can’t. I tried to add Harmon Kardon stereo to the base and made me just to another tier. So $875 option cost $6000 more!

BMW seems to be losing their way. Leasing may be the most visible to us here, but the difference between them and other competitors is a lot smaller than it was in the past. Everyone else caught up and BMWs became softer and less fun (outside of a few obvious M and sport models)

1 Like

I was quote $650 Per Month for X3 xDrive 30i Including tax(11% lease tax here in philly) 12k 36 months
MSRP $53K RV 59% MF .000632(1.52 APR). I think this is not a horrible deal since its a new design. but i won’t take it for more than $550 per month. End of the year is coming…lets see… what do you guys think??

@spadikam The 2018 X3 is too new. I doubt dealers will be giving much, of any, discount of MSRP. Also, the APR is not 1.52%, the MF is .00152.

1 Like

I found a dealer willing to do 7% off and another 6.25%

1 Like

how much down was this because i got quoted at $763/month 12k/36months with $4300 out of pocket which i think is insane! The msrp was $52k

It was with $1500 out of pocket. That was going to cover 1st payment and fees. The MSRP was $52825.

Hi all,
Wanted to resurrect this as I’m looking at the x3. Yes I know it doesn’t lease that well and bmw leases aren’t what they used to be but what do you all think of this offer?

2019 x3 loaner (yes ‘19)
Msrp $46495
Dicounted price $39,677
Mf should be .00166
Residual 59%
36 months 10k Miles

Quoted $575 with $600 down.

Does this add up? Decent deal?

I’m coming from a current bmw lease and have msds but not available in my area any more. Dealer said all discounts and rebates are in the adjusted cost above.

Really I need to get in low 400s so that might mean looking at x1s or stelvio. My fear with stelvio is that while I can pull ahead and get bmw now, actual lease runs for another 4 months so if I were to switch - will stelvio deals still be what they are right now?? Who knows. Thoughts? Thanks!

If you’re looking to get in the low 400s, you could probably snag a low optioned x3 loaner if you value the space over the x1. It’s not going to happen on an x5.

I ran the numbers on some X1s and the leases on those are just OK. The discounts are good but the interest is pretty bad and there’s no MSD option. The loaner X1s were actually more expensive than leasing a new X1. FYI a 42k X1 with a really good discount plus the $1500 incentive and loyalty is right around low 400s including tax, I’d expect an X3 to be more like low 500s or just under.

Upping this again. How are terms looking on these right now?