Current mileage: 12,000
Maturity mileage: 24,360
Effective miles per month: 1,030
Maturity date: 4/29/2021

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMW Financial
Transfer fee: $500 for the assumer. I will cover everything but won’t pay for credit check upfront. I can’t pay for any credit checks that don’t get approved.

Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Sure, at lease assumers cost for shipment. Colorado preferred.

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Excellent. See list of options.

Love the car, but two cars are not necessary for us for awhile. BMW confirmed with me that assumptions are back on as of today. Personal circumstances have changed and large upfront incentive not available. If unable to transfer at adjusted price I will post to Swapalease.

Photos:

![image|375x500](upload://oBnGmtzRUsoz8FmJzVX8J6NSwS 4.jpeg)

1 Like

You should put the monthly payment in the title

1 Like

I’d take it if it was in NJ

Could you add some pictures of the front, back and interior? Did you pay tax up front or are you paying it monthly? BMWFS usually allows out of state transfers.

I have to figure out how to blur out my license plate. I will post some today.

Wouldn’t best case be that someone comes and steals it? :rofl:

1 Like

Are you paying the transfer fee of 500 in addition to the 800 incentive? If not, your effective payment is wrong, and should be $281 pre-tax. That 500 has to account in there somewhere.

seems like a good 1 year car to take advantage of bmw loyalty later on

1 Like

I’ll cover the lease transfer too.

I’m interested in this… curious about the shipping costs though.

Solid deal!

1 Like

I was able to get a rough estimate through Google when I was considering leasing a vehicle from the Northeast.

Roughly $900-1000 to NC

Is this still available?

It is, but have quite a few interested parties.