2020 BMW X1 xDrive28i - $545 per month

It was a “Pun Intended” statement.

Oh wow…yea, this is brutal. yea some of the brokers here can do you WAY better. This is a sold one but…this should give you a better idea the ballpark to aim for:

Hey hackrs,

Got another offer for a used 2019 BMW X1 xdrive with 7k miles.

Original MSRP is 43490, now the final price is 36000 after rebates and and discounts.

Does this looks like a good deal for you to loan/lease?

The APR for loan is 1.9% tho.

That sounds horrible too.

Stop talking to dealers until you already know what a good deal is.

3 Likes

You can honestly do better than that on a loaner, let alone a used car. That’s 18% off. You can get nearly that much or maybe that much off, depending on the market, on a loaner with around 3,000-4,000 miles. You’ll still get lease incentives, too.

Holy… a broker had one for 1/2 (280+tax) what you’re paying on a higher specced loaner 2 months ago. This is like terrible in general. Just no, jesus, what boat did the F&I guy get with this? 1% is above invoice on this car that is just terrible. This is like x5 loaner payment territory, just jesus.

No wonder You’d be their only customer for weeks

Could you reference the link if possible?

Lol, because of the virus?

$545 for an X1? Lol

That gets you into a loaded X3 if you can find the right car/deal.

@raymondlx I think you need to take a little more time researching cars and perfecting your outreach strategy – the deals you’re being offered are not good. Look through the forum to see what kinds of deals other users have gotten on the X1. You want to be in the $250-$400 range with drive offs. Most people target between 12-18% discount off MSRP before rebates and incentives. That’s what you should be after. You may need to expand your reach.

2 Likes

Effectively over $600 for a rebadged Mini

Thought I’d seen everything

1 Like

Take everyone’s advice here and do a quick search through the forum on X1s. Regardless of if it’s base or fully loaded, your month with $0 DAS should not be in the $500s. Read over Leasing 101 like what @mllcb42 suggested. Once you have a reasonable ballpark figure, then you can restart your talks with these dealers. If you can’t fill in the data into the leasehackr calculator based on the information they give you on the quote or you cant get your #s to match what they are proposing, that should give you a clue something is off.

This is a fun learning experience, and everyone here is helpful. Happy Hunting @raymondlx

Did you bother searching on here at all? Because if you did, you wouldn’t have bothered posting this awful awful deal. And the 7k miles one? So you want to purchase now, go hire a broker and save a ton of money

1 Like

@raymondlx, no one will do your homework for you. Use the search bar, read around, and then ask questions. Can’t be asking for links to everything. Show people that you’re willing to do some legwork instead of just being handed a deal.

Is there a particular reason for that?

Thanks! I’m doing it currently

I’m sure he’ll have no trouble getting a deal this shitty with April’s numbers.

4 Likes
  1. The X1 is a mediocre car. You can do much better.
  2. That’s an atrocious deal. You should shop around.

Here’s a private party. 2018 BMW X1 XDrive Total $1,300 incentive Effective $240/month

306 before incentive.

Cell 31 286/month 2k at singing ~320 rolled in with msds. Do yourself a favor and hire a broker before you pay 5 series money for a Mini Cooper suv.