2018 BMW X1 xDrive 28i with Navi / Moonroof / Heated seat+steering wheels / Wear and tear - $346.51 + tax + $1000 incent

** MSD Update ** Only pay me $1500 for $2500 MSD.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW X1 xDriver 28i Convenience Package/Heated seats+steering wheels/Navi/Moonroof

MSRP: $44795
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $346.51 (include worry-free BMW lease protection (excess wear and tear))
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 18000
Maturity mileage: 32755
Effective miles per month: ~615
(Extra mileage can be purchased at $.23 per mile)
Maturity date: Mar 22, 2022

MSD due (if any): $2500 - 1000 (incentives) = $1500 ( **You receive $2500 upon return from bmw)
Incentive for new lessee (if any): yes

Financial institution: BMW FS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:
No accidents
Include Excess wear and tear from BMW for peace-of-mind return
Grey metallic exterior + dark brown leather interior + all 4 windows are tinted by professionals
Got a great deal on exec demo, contemplating a move to other country so putting it out there for someone to take over.
Buyer pays $1500 at signing.

Photos:

Hey can you tell me more about the lease. I’m close to Philly and might be interested in. I’ve never had a lease transfer . Thanks

Are you asking about the lease transfer process? I’ve heard BMW FS has one of the easiest lease transfer process. After your credit check is approved 1-2 business days, after both parties review & sign BMW’s lease transfer paperwork, it’s a matter of BMW sending both the buyer & seller an executed lease transfer. At that point, vehicle is transferred to the new buyer.

Let me know if you need something else. I am transferring to different city and may not need a vehicle. Other than that, vehicle has been great - was actually thinking of possibly purchasing it at the lease-end…

is this still available?

Yes. It is available

Manayunk huh? Any scratches on that thing? Haha

Condo with dedicated parking spot - will post pics soon. Has wear and tear plan included in the plan so no worries anyways

I was kidding. I know the area well and assumed you had private parking if you lease!

1 Like

updated with more pictures…

any photos?

updated with interior pics bump

I’d be interested if you want to throw in the whole MSD as an incentive