2018 BMW M5 Marina Blue ($1418.71, plus tax)

Beautiful color. Tough payment, unfortunately.

I do find it funny that the MSRP includes a $1,000 gas tax, which probably also gets taxed (sales tax)

1 Like

It would be epic if he was likeā€¦ looking to upgrade to a electric fiat for $49 a monthā€¦

2 Likes

New Dodge Ram?

Hahaā€¦

Yes sir!

Bumpā€¦

Posted up a few other places to get more views.

Iā€™m very interested with an incentiveā€¦

Are you flipping these cars? Before this you were unloading a Ford Mustang. The year before the mustang you were unloading a Jeep Rubicon.

1 Like

Well, letā€™s talk and see if we can make a deal on it. I am open to negotiating a reasonable incentiveā€¦

I just made a ad on leasseswap this evening also that hasnā€™t yet showed up to try to get some more views and hopefully a new home for the M5.

Joe Roberts
Call me or text 334-318-1021

Haha, no just car guy.

Definitely not making any money on themā€¦ lolā€¦ would be nice if I could though.

Must have googled my number or username?

Is that a safe baby seat install with the a protector mat?

Nice ride good luck with it

Yikes, two months. Buyers remorse is a b****

1 Like

Haā€¦ yes. I have a 3 year old.

Phone number.

Buyer backed outā€¦

Still up for swap

I knew this wouldnā€™t last long

I donā€™t have a lot of details, but my brother-in-law just picked up 2019 BMW 5M Competition. MSRP around 120K, 1280 per month. 2200 out of pocket. Dealer is in NJ, car is registered in Brooklyn NY.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s a PHENOMENAL deal, holy hell. Do you know the specifics? How did he squeeze a 1% on an M5 competition? Is this common?

I donā€™t have any specific. He mentioned to me about this deal about 2 month ago and I told him go for it. He was waiting for delivery and it finally came in yesterday.

Thatā€™s insanely low for a Comp!

do you mind PMā€™ing the dealer info would love to try and get the same deal!

Open Road BMW NJ. Not sure if they will duplicate the same deal. Call and find out.