2018 BMW M4 Comp Pkg, DCT Lease - $1500 down, $1000/m

See Attached deal on a 2018 BMW M4 with Competition Pkg, DCT, and Heads up display. I’m trying to get the price down to $64,750 for a $800/m payment but this is the best I could get the price of the car down to. Do you think there is any more room for negotiation or is this a good deal to go with? Using the lease hacker calculator, I was able to match it closely but not exactly:

CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

I don’t think you will get it down to 800p/m. They don’t discount M cars heavily, since BMW doesn’t grant dealers many allocations

For reference, I have a 2018 M4 in inventory. MSRP 82.3k. I’d be able to do 975 w/ 975. Including 7.375% tax.

1 Like

I really doubt there’s a lot of room on the M4, but I’m willing to bet one of our BMW folks on the forum can do you better than this. Definitely worth exploring.

Edit: or see above

That’s a pretty good price for those options. The M3 would be $2200 cheaper if you’re looking to save more.

Can you send me a link to the M4 you have in stock?

Yeah the M3 is cheaper but I personally like the look of the M4.

I just saw they’re charging you for Nitrogen, don’t pay that. It’s the modern equivalent of magic beans. $99 is better in your pocket than theirs.

My link just has stock photos of the bmw. Don’t know if that’s helpful.

you can definitely do better. My brother bought an Approx 83K 2018 M4 in Januaury for $1045( Including socal Tax 7.75%) with 2100 D/O for 36/15K so i am sure you can definitely do better.

Can I get all the spec’s on the car?

number is already low low; do not think they going to have another 2-3000