PENDING! 2018 BMW M3 CS - $689/month! + Tax - $102k MSRP - $3000 Down + Transfer Fee

, , , , ,

Is my math wrong? The effective payment is $855 + tax on this one?

your math seems right, approx $3500/24 months would add about $146

I got to $835 though before tax

still deal isn’t that bad for a CS

1 Like

Thanks for checking. I figured I was right but did not want to make any assumptions.

Agreed, it’s not bad but if you remove the 3K instant profit the OP is getting, it’s a steal. I’d be happy to give the OP a grand if I was in the position to do this right now. I have been looking for a CS for quite some time, but now that we on the house hunt it makes it tough.

Yes, that posted deal was for 30 months not 24 with $ 5726 DAS and $4200 in MSD’S…almost $10k upfront and he called it a “Pegasus”!

2 Likes

$2k of that which is noted as down was actually a rebate he got, the rest is mostly tax paid upfront so the DAS is pretty low and MSD money comes back so it’s not really a sunk cost. His deal is very good.

1 Like

And I also acknowledged that the 24 month lease would have been cheaper on the monthly. I went with the 30 month option and then traded it to get the i8 coupe.

All the goodies version is close to $115k or $119k and I believe Carbon fiber mirrors caps are standard on the CS version.

Good Luck with the transfer but i hope you realized that if its only been 7 days, even BMWFS hasn’t set up your account properly and you should wait a little to even get the ball rolling. Maybe 30 days ?
Should be enough time to enjoy it as well :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you.

The C/F mirror caps are not standard on the CS, but of course C/C brakes and special paint (Frozen Blue & Lime Rock Grey) can really jack up the MSRP. Some CS’s did not come with the the Executive Package ($2600), which this one has.

1 Like

Ahhh you are correct Sir

1 Like

I think folks are a little jaded due to a handful of great m car deals this month.

This is an amazing deal and @Stickeefngrs put in a lot of work. I think the incentive he is asking for is more than reasonable considering the find, effort, and shipping it up north.

If I borrow @vhooloo s crystal ball for a minute, I believe people will be begging for deals like this in a couple of months. If the JagWag was transferable, id jump on it in a heartbeat.

See y’all in a week!

4 Likes

Sorry vhooloo’s crystal balls says 499 M3 Cs deals coming soon. Just kidding…
It’s a nice deal, can’t fault OP for lease hacking it and trying to transfer it. Potential transferees, remember, everything is a negotiation, even a transfer …

4 Likes

Sorry, was a regular M3 not Comp Pack. It was a lease swap, with incentive came down to $499. Here are examples of one that were new too: [SOLD] NEW 2018 BMW M3 DCT non-competition, $560+ tax, DAS: first month, doc, bank, dmv, tax, MSDs. Includes Loyalty, OL and grad available [OH]

Where did you have it shipped from? I should have just paid you to get me one too .

Personally even for 1k more I’d rather pick up straight from a dealer than dealing with some guy that’s probably over 1000 miles away… Having to deal with the transfer (transfers can be time consuming, annoying) and putting faith in the transferor to not back out, or having done something shady to the car…

Not saying I’d never do a transfer. It’s a great option sometime when you want a short term lease. But at a time when there is so many great hacks on this car on this very forum, I’d rather work with a dealer than a private party.

That’s a $25K swing in MSRP…

Base M3 v M3 CS

1 Like

Apples to oranges my friend, $25k difference in MSRP and a completely different car and term. Also was $5853 DAS (incl MSD’s) Plus $600 broker fee and $1000 loyalty incentive for a 36/10! In addition, there is no lease support for the M3 any longer.

Correct sir!

1 Like

I’m not a broker sir.

Pending…please close

1 Like