2018 BMW M3 CS, 15% off!, 772 + tax + inceptions + msds. Including loyalty (NY/NJ/PA/CT)

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW M3 CS
MSRP: $ 101,845
Monthly Payment: $ 772
Drive-Off Amount: $ Tax, 1st month, dmv, doc, bank, and msds
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: .00188 before msds
Residual: 61%
Available Incentives: 3500 lease cash, 1000 loyalty included
Region: NY/NJ/PA/CT

Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=BMW&msrp=101845&sales_price=86475&months=36&mf=.00188&dp=0&doc_fee=80&acq_fee=925&taxed_inc=4500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=61&reg_fee=400&sales_tax=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&monthlyTax_radio=true&miles=10000&msd=7

8 Likes

I assume based on your broker post and everything that you only operate in tri-state but just to make sure you don’t involve yourself in any shipping deals to southeast correct? Sorry if you’ve been asked this way too often :confused:

I think I know which car this is :stuck_out_tongue:

The dealer doesn’t have this car in stock and will do a swap for anything available, so it’s really not tied to a car. I just picked a random msrp

So, now, see what I was saying? :wink:

What color?

If I wasn’t stuck with my mercedes for another 5 months I would take it today! Good luck!

6 Likes

Calculation wasn’t correct and updated it, thank you guys

i wish we have same deal in California

Good deal. The MSRP posted is for an Alpine White. The MSRP goes up to 102,395 for a San Marino Blue CS

Just grabbed photos online, can do the same percentage for that one thank you.

And you chose to post the best color on the CS imo :smiley: I’ll be signing soon on a SMB as well

Uggh. Really want!

1 Like

There are deals like this in so cal. You just have to look.

1 Like

Can you sent me a private message wanna make a deal with you only if i can get a automatic

That San Marino Blue is a stunner. Best of luck.

They only come in automatic I believe.

1 Like

Yep…DCT(automatic) only

Is this still available? I’m in NH but could come down for pickup.