2018 BMW M3 Competition $878

Posting on Behalf of a friend*
He cannot post in leasehackr.

Fully loaded M3 with 80k msrp in great condition. The exterior is mineral white metallic. This color looks amazing at night and in the day with a pearl accent to it. Driven to school and work. Car was always hand washed. All servicing was done on schedule at Rallye BMW. All tires have great tread life. Car is under factory warranty till the end of the lease. Wheel and tire warranty is also included in the lease price. I am providing a $2,000 incentive bringing the monthly to $878. The 1003 monthly is with NY tax factored in. Willing to ship the car out of state at buyers cost. Any interested local buyers can contact me for a test drive. I am willing to do the multi point inspection for the buyer upon request. If interested please text me at (917)951-2772.

2 Likes

Needs atleast 2 new tires

I’m not trying to be a jerk. There’s a chunk taken out of the top tire photo. Be careful of potholes. Wouldn’t want to damage those rims!

4 Likes

8 Likes

Hey,
This is the seller for the car. That’s the only tire with a rip on it. I can get that replaced under warranty. I have images of the other two tires not posted in the post. Text me at (917) 951-2772. The forum won’t let me post images that large in the comments.