2018 BMW 440i cv 78k MSRP 3k DAS $715 + Tax

2018 BMW 4 Series 440i Convertible

Pricing:

MSRP: $78,415.00
Selling Price: $67,415.00
Monthly Payment: $783.58 (Based on So Cal Tax)
Drive-Off Amount: $2,997.56
Months:36
Annual Mileage:10,000
MF: .00182
Residual: 56%
Incentives included in lease: $3,000 lease credit + $2,500 lease loyalty credit
Region: So Cal

Options:

-Velvet Blue Metallic 5,200.00
-Opal White Extended Merino 2,550.00
-Essentials Package
-Park Distance Control
-Premium Package 2,000.00
-Heated front seats
-Navigation system
-M Sport Package 2,250.00
-Executive Package 2,100.00
-M Sport Package
-Piano Finish Black Trim 1,080.00
-Heated Steering Wheel 190.00
-M Sport Brakes 650.00
-Neck Warmer 500.00
-Active Blind Spot Detection 500.00
-Active Driving Assistant 500.00
-Harman Kardon surround sound
-Apple CarPlay Compatibility 300.00
-Wireless Charging 500.00

This vehicle is located in Southern California zip code 91204 at Pacific BMW. Email me at samsonnargizyan@pacificbmw.com with inquires including Name, Phone Number, Email, and Zip Code.

2 Likes

Nice car. 2020202020

Man, How can this car sticker for nearly 80k? That’s breathtaking. It’s a nice ride, but you’ve gotta not be of sound mind to pay that kind of money for this car.

Even at 67k, it’s a head scratcher.

What are you comparing it to?

She’s beautiful. Someone will enjoy this ride! Not that anyone cares, but I don’t think $78k is cuckoo bird nuts for a German 'vert with a big strong 6 cylinder. Even factoring in the $3k DAS, this is very nearly a 1% deal on an absolutely gorgeous coupe, let alone a convertible. Someone will snatch this thing up and become a minor celebrity with that white leather.

1 Like

Especially with a unique build like this, don’t see this colors combo everyday

Other 78k cars.

Good to know you’re comparing it to a car… I meant specifically what make and model. It seems most mid range lux/sports car are within the same budget. This one is unique in the sense that is has a custom exterior, optional upgraded interior, and optional upgrade interior trim. I would be curious to see something like a fully loaded, custom c43 payment or “other cars” to compare to it.

3 Likes

Yea im paying less for my 2018 M3, wanted to see what the hooplah was over a 440i but am left wondering.

The buyer of a convertible luxury cruiser will wonder what all the hooplah about an M car is.

People have varying priorities when buying these toys / tools. Zero to sixty or skidpad numbers may not be everyone’s first and only consideration. Some want comfort. Some want appearance. Some want the badge. Some want all around performance. Doesn’t have to be one “correct” opinion on what car is right for someone.

1 Like

It looks like you’re saying the story with this car is the custom color choices. Fair enough. If someone values that particular combo that highly, more power to them. Porsche charges hefty premiums for their custom color choices, so it’s not without precedence.

Mainly that it is fully loaded, a convertible, and the custom color scheme.

I honestly feel like the 4 series is overpriced in general, otherwise you’d see a hell of a lot more on the road. Beautiful car but honestly $100ish/mo too much… 1% or not

Of course, but I was genuinely curios what fully loaded mid tier luxury convertible would compare to this.

Boxster for $78k would be very nicely equipped and twice the car. Was this a custom order that somebody decided they didn’t want? I’ve never seem a 4 series convertible at that price. I’m guessing your dealership would never spec to $78k.

1 Like

Discount is solid though and incentives are decent. Couldn’t probably lease a $78k Boxster for under $800.

I believe it was a demo car, purchased from auction most likely. I think the boxster would be slightly more especially if it had custom’s on it.

I don’t feel a Boxster is a fair comp. it’s a two-seater, and a dedicated sports car. Crazy as it sounds, some folks cannot live with a two-seat car. The day my daughter is done with car seat accoutrements is when I can start the work of finding a Cayman for a semi-reasonable lease payment. Until then, I gots to have a backseat for her car seat.

Beautiful color and interior, almost never find extended leather. Is it worth it? Hell no, but it looks pretty damn cool.

Didn’t even know you could get a 440i up to 78k, that has to be a record. I guess you could technically get one of these up to 80k if you added the mppsk package.

If it were my money, I’d rather get a lower spec M4

Agreed, anyone would take a lower spec M4