2018 BMW 340i xDrive - New for lease

Hi,
I found a new 2018 BMW 340i xDrive for around 44K (MSRP of 57.7K) with a dealer in KY, while I am in NorCal. This is what he is offering:

Do you think this is a good deal? I haven’t leased a car before.

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Need more info like sales price before incentives. Also what’s the money factor. 1400 for a protection package? I don’t think they prorate them so it’s the same price for 24 vs 36 month lease. I personally would never pay for especially on a 24 month lease.

@LeaserOC Thank you for your time and help! I don’t know what’s the Sales Price before incentives. The website says it’s 43K after the discount. Do you think there’s a possibility of clubbing some other
incentives on 43K? Sorry if my question is stupid!

Yeah, the protection package confused me too. But, how/what is covered when you lease a car? You can point me to an article or something and I’ll read it, as I don’t wanna waste anyone’s time :slight_smile:

I’m guessing that vehicle won’t qualify for any incentives because it’s over mileage (<5k). The residual is probably very deflated.

@dukez are you saying I am getting the best monthly and there is no room for negotiation?

I’m saying that if this car is over 5k miles, there’s no incentive you can stack onto it to make the deal any better because BMW doesn’t offer manufacturer support for cars over mileage. Any discount applied is going to be strictly dealer discount, so it’s going to be a very one-dimensional negotiation.

I’m sure the BMW protection package is optional.

1 Like

Dropping the protection brings you down 62 bucks a month on 24 month. You need to price one that’s under 5000 miles to see if this is worthwhile. Not sure what the incentives are for March.

1 Like