2018 BMW 340i xDrive M Sport $369/month ($395 w/ Indiana Tax) $600 DAS

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW 340i xDrive M Sport

MSRP: $62k
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $369 ($395 with IN tax)

Current mileage: 22,246
Maturity mileage: 34,251
Effective miles per month:1500
Maturity date: March 14, 2021

MSD due (if any): N/A
Cash due (if any): $600
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Not sure of rules, must pick up in Indy

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Very Good, appears new on the inside and out. Fully loaded MSport in Glacier Silver with black leather. HUD, LED lights, blind spot, lane keep, heated seats, sunroof, M sport seats. I have a full set of winter M sport wheels/tires that I would sell with the vehicle if interested ($400 more). Since I used the winter rubber part of the year, the OEM summer tires still have plenty of tread. Recent maintenance at BMW dealership, good to go until lease ends.

Photos:

1 Like

Add tax and the DAS amount to your title.

Added a pic of the window sticker. Make an offer…need something bigger now that my wife is pregnant with #3. Great short term lease that enables loyalty in the spring when its time for a new one.

Interested, located in Evansville Indiana. Pm me

Updated pricing. Make an offer! Will package with winter wheels for a great deal.

Drop the $1200, throw in the wheels and you can that larger car. Otherwise, you’re asking someone to pick up a 6-7 month lease for an effective payment of almost $600 for a 3 series.

4 Likes

Probably going to need to throw in the wheels and pay the transfer fee too if he wants to dump it. It’s almost $700 month with both the cash and xfer fee. Then you gotta deal with what ever wear and tear it might have after your short 6 month lease. Prolly going to have to just stick it out if doing any of that puts you in negative. That or see if carvana/vroom etc will at least break even on it.

Updated pricing to get this thing moving.

Keep in mind this isn’t just any 3 series. It’s a $62k AWD M Sport 340, it’s faster than prior gen M3 and gets over 30 MPG on highway. Very comfortable ride, took it on many 4+ hour trips and felt great when I arrived.

We are now effectively $469/month plus tax on a short term with plenty of miles. It’s hard the get a decent deal on a M340i right now and this will help out with BMW loyalty. Just had it serviced and the tires have plenty of tread for the remainder.

Wheels are worth over $400 all day and I will only offer that price with the lease transfer. You can easily resell for profit afterwards.

How in the hell would a 2018 340 be faster than a last gen M3? Cmon man

1 Like

E90 M3 = mid 4s 0-60
F30 340 xDrive = low 4s 0-60

Oh you’re talking E90. I’m not sure anyone here is cross shopping that car with yours, tbh

Just a point to be made about the car in general, I fully understand nobody cross shops a 10 year old car with a 6 month lease. Point of the matter is this car is wicked fast and fun to drive.

I just sent you a PM.

Also interested in this. Could pick up in a week or two.

PM me your email and I can have BMWFS reach out to you.

When’s the baby due? Congrats!

I’d ride this thing out and just pickup a new car when the lease is up if there’s only 7 months left.

That is the back up plan if nobody wants it for transfer. Baby isn’t due until January but I negotiated a stellar deal on a X3M demo, not sure what the market will bring in March. Honestly surprised it’s still available, tons of interest but no commitment yet.

I hear ya

It’s a great deal and a fair offer

Don’t let anyone beat you up any further for it

Total Lease Payoff: $42,896
Outstanding Balance (6 Payments): $2215
Residual: $38,710

Payoff includes tax of $2,806.

Current Milage: 22,829

OP doesn’t seem interested in moving this thing. Gave him a great offer first time around and he declined… 2 weeks later gave him another great offer still doesn’t seem interested in offers…