2018 BMW 340i xDrive - $357.59/mo pre tax $0 down (Missouri, will ship)

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW 340i drive

MSRP: $56k
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $457.59
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $357.59

Current mileage: 8897

Maturity mileage: 22392
Effective miles per month: 900
Maturity date: 4/29/21

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 1500 to bring pre-tax payment to 357.59

Financial institution: BMW Financial
Transfer fee: 500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: perfect condition, tints added

Photos: sticker attached

You’ll need to offer an incentive. I just moved mine with an MSRP of 60k for $371 a month to another member here. I’d start at $2000 and work your way higher if needed, if you really want to move it.

Fully Agree…

Likewise you should post pictures if you’re a serious and willing transferor.

$500 a month before tax is getting into m340i territory, so an incentive to transferee may be necessary to get your effective down closer to $400 a month. Good luck!

2 Likes

Can we start a wiki for private lease transfers here that says unless your deal is smoking don’t bother, just pay the swap a lease fee. What we consider meh the general public would happily pay.

1 Like

I don’t know why this bothers me so much. What trouble is it to have photos of what you’re selling in the ad? Why is it more efficient to individually send photos to each person?

People buy with their eyes, and without photos you’re shooting yourself in the foot (whether it’s real estate, a car, or a Craigslist ad for an old shitty piece of furniture).

8 Likes

I think yours was effectively $421/mo since you asked for $950 down, not including transfer fee. A $1,000 incentive should be plenty on swapalease

1 Like

I ended up accepting no fee to make the deal happen. Buyer simply paid BMW assumption fee.

1 Like

Totally agree…

Ah, that was nice of you. Solid deal.