2018 BMW 340i X-Drive Lease (PA)

Hi All,
I’ve been doing a lot of research on the forum to get into a lease on a sports sedan. Please let me know your thoughts on this deal for a BMW 340i X Drive. This was the first offer they gave. Calculator provided below.

MSRP: 58,325.00
Sales Price: 52,386
Incentives: $3000 Lease Cash, $1500 Loyalty, $1000 BMW Code ($5500 total)
$489 first month
$925 Acquisition fee
$399 doc fee
$578.25 tax on $5500 in rebates and acquisition fee
$479 estimated motor vehicle
$2,870.25 total due at signing
61% residual
.00156 money factor

Monthly $489 included PA 9% Lease Tax
They are adding $199 to the sales price for Nitrogen(going to try and get this waived and I’m not exactly a nitrogen person. I removed it from the calculator).

LeaseHackr Calc

See if you can drop the nitro charge. 10% seems pretty good for a 2018 new. Not sure if you’ll be able to eek out any more. Loyalty and OL code are really helping you here. I’ve heard of a couple folks getting around 14% off 2018 new BMWs, but it could be a difference between SUVs/sedan demand. If this is the first offer they gave, I’d definitely push for more.

Does $2,870.25 total due at signing include first month payment of $489?
In other words, how much of this amount goes towards capitalized cost reduction(i.e., down payment)?

no down payment, just the drive-off amounts. $2870 is listed out above. could roll it all in, but this is just the quote they provided.

Yeah the Nitrogen is a bit silly. I’ll push for a bit more, but wanted to get some other feedback before I go down that path.

I see. The lowest quotes I received for 2018 brand new $58K 340s (24m/10K/MF 0.00156/$4500 incentives) were around $620 (including 10% tax) with $0 drive-off.

Hi, I’m also in PA and considering leasing a BMW. May I know how did you get the $1000 BMW code? Thanks!

You can try this for a $1k OL Code - http://winatriptothefareast.eventsbmw.com/?token=ttpaidfb&kwp_0=746141&kwp_4=2621107&kwp_1=1111932

They will email you a certificate right after you enter the raffle. I did this for when they were doing a raffle for skiing in the Alps in March and it was stackable to loyalty and lease cash. The dealer said it was not stackable to corporate fleet cash.

Thanks, an easy way to get $1k rebate. I got the email within 5 mins with the code in it.

That website is not affiliated to BMW as a FYI

Are you so sure about that?

Yea, the page is not secured (no encryption) and checked the domain (eventsbmw.com) ownership and it is a individual in Toronto, Canada. I could not find any affiliation of the address with BMW.

The page is one of many given out to current BMW owners from BMW directly.

The domain owner is the CEO of the company contracted by BMW for marketing services.

The email with the code is definitely from BMW, so I wouldn’t be concerned about the website itself. I never went through with the lease to confirm it work, as I picked up a Giulia instead…definitely more of the ultimate driving machine.