2018 BMW 340i 6MT MPPK $592

End of an era: one of the last 3 Series with Manual Transmission (not available on the new G20). 20 months and 22,500 miles remaining. Includes MSport and Premium Packages, Heated Steering Wheel, M Power and Performance Package (BMW chip and sport exhaust installed at the VPC and covered by the full BMW warranty), CF rear spoiler and CF exhaust tips, 19" staggered wheels with summer performance tires.

Approx. 22,500 miles on the vehicle, 10,000 miles on the tires as we ran a dedicated winter set from Thanksgiving through Easter. Car has the 704 M Sport suspension. No track time or autocross, no stories. A true driver’s car. I have a new job that does not require driving, and a new apartment in the city that does not have a safe parking spot, so the car is sitting in my parents’ garage, not being driven. Quoted lease payment does not include state tax, which will vary depending on where you are located.

1 Like

Good thing you noted it was a “true drive’s car”, because those numbers are horrific and I doubt it would’ve moved without it being a “true driver’s car”.

My car is a false driver’s car and I am sad about it constantly.

You work in sales, mi amigo?

3 Likes

No reason to beat up OP about it. F30 giveaway was only a recent phenomenon.

OP, Could you post the window sticker for options, maybe some more photos (interior, MPPSK, etc) GLWT!

I’m allergic to dealerspeak!

1 Like

Yeah it’s not horrible, given time to find the right person I think this would get taken. 6MT’s were very rare and not being given away like 320i’s were last spring. My local dealer wouldn’t negotiate below 799/mo 1500 DAS on one of his two ZHP 6MT’s.

Granted, they’re both still sitting there :rofl:

GLWT OP! Post up the window sticker and add more pics.

4 Likes

Your local dealers are exceptionally bad at making good deals though.

2 Likes

What color is that? Met grey? Very nice color / wheel combo.

I bet it would be a fun drive…

Good luck with the transfer.

Well thank you to those of you who offered positive feedback. I had the car listed on Swapalease and copied the ad; didn’t realize that the text I had dumbed down for that audience would be sneered at by the “experts” here.

The driver’s car comment stems partly from the fact that we custom ordered one of the few RWD 340’s in New England. It has the 704 suspension, unlike the sea of floaty xDrive boats we get here. My 12th BMW (this one is actually my son’s), and one of 3 in the driveway now. Follows a couple of P cars, a couple AMG’s, a handful of Audi’s and even an Alfa Spider. I’m not a dealer, or a salesman, just an enthusiast.

I have the window sticker on a PDF, but this site won’t accept PDF files. I will get it transferred over to a JPEG and posted soon. I will also post some more pics. The exterior is Mineral Gray; looks pretty nice clayed and polished. The interior is black Sensatec - we spent the money on the chip and exhaust instead of Dakota. Thanks to those of you who made constructive comments.

The payment is 1.00% of MSRP, which in my (fairly considerable) experience is not bad for a 45,000 mile lease. I completely understand if it’s out of your price range, though.

4 Likes

And when you picked up the car i’m sure it wasn’t a bad deal. The fire sale in Q1/Q2 lowered the bar considerably on F30’s.

1 Like

Yeah, but that is out of my control. If someone wants a RWD 6MT MSport with MPPK, I’m not sure how many others you’re going to find? But it is what it is.

I think we’re also learning a 6MT has earned its nickname as a “Millennial Anti-theft Device.” There don’t seem to be a whole lot of folks out there who still know how to use 3 pedals.

4 Likes

Hahahahahhhaa!!!

I’d take the MPPSK part. I wanna say they’re interchangeable with 4 series.
:slight_smile:

But you can’t have it! The beauty of having it Port Installed (like the CF rear spoiler and the CF tips) is that it’s resududualized int he lease. So in 20 months, BMWFS gets their MPPSK back.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s one of three things I wish my 4 had…besides a convertible top. :smiley:

I found f30s to be cheaper when I was shopping a few years back. Can’t get a 50k 330 for 300 with 0 drive offs that easily now :joy:.

Compared to those with the track handling package, even this one is floaty. But with 704, much less than the base suspension.

Nice looking car though, especially with the rear lip. Suspect this one down the road will keep some value. Too bad you have to let it go.

GLWT. My 340i 6MT was almost 1/2 this price in 2016…I thoroughly enjoyed it for the time I had it as well.

1 Like

Hi, is the car still available?