2018 BMW 330e PHEV — $259/month inclusive of tax, $1,000 DAS, $2,100 MSD’s ($54,395 MSRP)

, , ,

2018 BMW 330e plug-in hybrid

MSRP: $54,395
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $243 ($259.73 inclusive of NJ state tax)

Current mileage: 8,077
Maturity mileage: 20,000
Effective miles per month: ~ 1,500
Maturity date: 4/22/2021 (can typically be extended 2-3 months at the current monthly payment if the account is kept in good standing, up to 6 months with the purchase of another BMW)

MSD due (if any): $2,100
Cash due (if any): $1,000

Financial institution: BMW Financial Services
Transfer fee: $500 paid to BMW
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

No issues, clean history, one owner. Like new condition. (Under warranty for the entirety of the lease term.)

Lease term: 24 months/10k miles per year
MSD’s: $2,100

Well-equipped with features like a genuine leather cognac interior, convenience package, blind spot monitor, professional navigation, and Apple CarPlay.

Asking for $1,000 down in addition to the MSD’s which are refunded at the end of the lease term. The buyer is essentially getting over 5,000 additional miles to use at their leisure, as well as a low monthly payment.

I don’t absolutely need to get rid of it, which is why I’m asking for cash down. Either way it’s still a strong deal for a $54,395 MSRP. Since it’s a plug-in hybrid with an EPA-rated 17 miles of electric range, it can significantly save on gas costs. The battery also charges while driving, which further increases fuel efficiency. A charger is provided that can be used with any standard 120v outlet, but doesn’t have to be utilized if the buyer doesn’t have access to an outlet.

It should also be noted that a lease assumption would make the buyer eligible for a Loyalty credit on their next BMW, which can be as much as $3,000.

Mediterranean Blue paint with a Cognac genuine leather interior that’s accented with blue stitching.

I have confirmed with BMW that the lease is 100% assumable. I would like to make the sale as easy and smooth as possible, so I can accommodate a contactless transaction.

A comprehensive gallery of images as well as a full build sheet can be provided upon request.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Nobody is going to say anything?))

“ I know of owners that are paying upwards of $700/month for a 330e with a lower MSRP.”

“ It should also be noted that a lease assumption would make the buyer eligible for a Loyalty credit on their next BMW, which can be as much as $3,000.”

These statements are by far the stupidest justifications for cash down I’ve ever read on here for a lease with 9 months left on a last gen 3 series

2 Likes

Effectively 480/mth or so. For 840 miles a month. That would be hard to sell here.

3 Likes

Funnily enough I edited the first statement out before you replied.

The buyer would get roughly 1,500 miles/month for the remainder of the lease. I’m negotiable on the cash down.

Mileage question: says 6500 now, 20k at maturity, so that would be 13.5k remaining. With ~9 months to to, that would be closer to 1500/month, not 833, right?

ETA: just saw your post. So the 833 in the listing is incorrect, and the 6500/20k is correct?

Correct. The original mileage allowance on the lease was just over 833/month.

I should edit that, thanks for pointing that out. I hadn’t realized that’s what was meant by “effective mileage.”

Hi there - is this still available? I’m in New York City.

Down payment lowered to $1,000.

Current mileage on the vehicle is 8,077, with 8 months remaining. A prospective buyer is receiving about 5,250 additional miles, which is valued at $1,312 per BMW’s mileage overage charge of $.25/mile.

Please note that I am not looking to do a transfer on the vehicle without a down payment, and that MSD’s are recovered by whoever assumes the lease.

I’m interested. Sent you a message.

Closed per OP request. No longer available.