2018 BMW 320i XDrive $217/mo + $500 BMW transfer fee, zero DAS! Colorado (Denver)

Just gauging interest at this point, pm me if you’re interested.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW 320i Xdrive

MSRP: $48350
Monthly payment (pre-tax):$217
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $217+tax

Current mileage: 22300
Maturity mileage: 33581
Effective miles per month:1128
Maturity date: 12/26/2020

MSD due (if any):0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0

Financial institution: BMW
Transfer fee:500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: For a 320 it is “pretty loaded”, comfort access, NAV, sport package, fold down seat, Xdrive, premium package. It does have a crack in the windshield, it’s been filled but is noticeable. Has your standard curb rash on the wheels, the body is straight, no accidents that I know of, it was a loaner.

Photos:2fd594ca23d15194c0866331fc9f38837079c93b_2_666x500

4 Likes

This is so good for someone who needs loyalty !

1 Like

Amazing deal

hey, I am interested. I am in Ohio though.

Fly in or pay for shipping.

Joe, why are you getting rid of it?

Looking to get a bolt and tundra for the ultimate Colorado combo, commuter plus mountain fun vehicle. I also have an old pickup truck that I’m trying to sell.

I hear ya…

This should go extremely quick and perfect for someone who needs loyalty. Pretty loaded 320i too…

GLWT…

Hi , does this car offer the Driver Assistance Plus package? (adaptive cruise, etc)

No it doesn’t have that

Stupid good deal for miles, loyalty, or whatever reason. Short term and no MSDs makes this silly stupid.

1 Like

How does excess wear and tear work for the windshield and curb rash?

These are great questions… I’m curious as well. Thanks.

The payment is cheap enough that you’re on your own with that stuff, i was quoted $340 on the windshield and the wheels if chargeable could be refinished, so probably around a $100 a wheel, I would suspect that two are chargeable(passenger side)

As of now it’s still available, I’ve tried to PM everyone back.

1 Like

Hi Joe, sent you a PM but haven’t heard back. Are you moving forward with the transfer? Please let me know as I am interested. Thanks!

1 Like

@joeblogs any reason the windshield wasn’t fixed with your insurance in CO? Is that not covered for free in CO? Just wondering since it is in FL.

They don’t cover replacement since they get cracked here so often. They do repair the cracks under insurance, I had that done

Deal pending