2018 BMW 320i $230/mo $0 DAS *Signed*

BTW…great job on securing this one @Johno. A true unicorn of unicorns!

Thanks. I actually messaged you a picture of the car a few days ago. I was hoping to do business with you, but the stars didn’t align.

Let’s cut to the important details…

… What kind of tacos? :taco: :taco:

2 Likes

Hahaha. Halibut Fish tacos :wink:

1 Like

what can you do?
i can sign asap and send credit app now

I can do nothing, but give tips and advice just like all the other trusted hackrs on here. I am not a broker or salesperson. Just someone helping friends and family and sharing what I was able to get. Good luck! PM me if you have any specific questions that are not already available in previous comments or in other posts.

We will do business in the future. Loaners are just so case by case. Clearly this one had been sitting quite some time.

Email me directly with a new car Stock # from my inventory that you’re interested in. I’m running out the door now but I’ll be back in the office tomorrow and we can work up a “today only” kind of deal. :wink:

dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

Looks like it was out for ~40 days.
I hit you up, but ya never got back to me :confused:

Did you get my Auto responder? I was in NY from the 5th to the 10th and I had forwarded most of those emails to my teammate. I figured they all would’ve been taken care of. Sorry about that!

Ah I see, no worries. I sent you a text initially on the 2nd to which you responded, but you had a customer coming in so we didn’t continue. Then I sent you a text message again on the 5th.

Can someone help clarify this? How much Lease Cash is available for 3 series right now? BMWusa is showing $4k, but I have a sales manager that says he is only able to get $3k lease cash on loaners. Imagine a 3 series with loyalty for a total of $5k in incentives. That would bring us to sub 200/mo payments. I need clarification on this ASAP because I am working another deal like this.

That’s correct. It’s $4k on new but still $3k on loaners. Here’s a few other variances from new to loaner:

330e = $6000 New / $5000 Loaner

MY19 4 GC = $2500 New / $1500 Loaner

X5 35i = $2500 New / $1000 Loaner
X5 35d & 50i = $3500 New / $1000 Loaner
X5 40e = $5250 New / $2750 Loaner

X2 sDrive = $2750 New / $1750 Loaner
X2 xDrive = $3750 New / $2750 Loaner

2 Likes

If you look at the MSRP there’s zero options on this car. That’s the base model MSRP with destination included.

I would probably actually prefer a Corolla as a daily driver, especially the new Corolla hatchback just because it has the newer gadgets like radar cruise and whatnot. Obviously not as much fun to drive.

How much are you gonna get a Corolla for? I’m genuinely curious as I’ve never even considered leasing one for obvious reasons.

When I was shopping in 2016, I was able to negotiate one for $160 (after MSD) and zero down. Some could do better. I might consider a 320i for $230 over corolla. But I have no dealer that would even go close to that. Sucks

1 Like

That’s why I passed on the 320i when I was in the market recently (although I think the 320i might come w/ adaptive cruise control; it cannot be optioned w/ any other active safety tech, I think).

Still, there’s no doubt (in my mind) that the deal posted is pretty great from a purely financial perspective.

I’m super tempted to throw some shade in jest.
BMW is a driver’s car ;P(minus their shift to electronic steering) we don’t typically put much weight into active safety tech and trivial add-ons. Driving a front wheel drive car vs a German RWD is a totally different feel. My friend was obviously interested in the badge. Pull up in a toyota/honda or a BMW… lol.

Though, we’re on the younger side and I can see maybe a Mom or Dad want the safety/sensible solution in the economy cars so I suppose perspective matters. Nonetheless, this forum is about the finance aspect of car-buying and with this deal they shouldn’t have to do any maintenance on the car, are under warranty, and they can get something newer and maybe more expensive in 24 months. Or sooner with pull ahead! :slight_smile:

Definitely a great example to aspire to. I came close to landing a couple of BMW deals with brokers on LH, but couldn’t quite close the gap. Folks like @BMW_Dave and @GeorgeCSL run some great deals. It’s just a matter of timing and finances.

I’m hoping my next lease will get me back in the badge game.

1 Like

I had seen photos of some pretty bare bones 320i models before, but I hadn’t had a chance to drive one until I took my (fairly loaded) 340i in to the dealer for maintenance last week.

The difference is huge. I see a lot of comparisons made of the lower trim F30 3 series to the later Honda Accords. I’m not sure I would go that far, but a bare bones 320 definitely feels like a completely different car compared to a well optioned 330 or 340. It definitely seems like it’s made for the badge chasers.

Anyway though, this thread was entertaining to read, nice work on those deals regardless.

1 Like

Not sure if you meant to respond to my post or to @NYleasee (you responded to my post).

I drove an MB C250 for about 7 yrs, and the family had a E90 lease many yrs ago. I’m well-aware of the difference in subjective driving feel, but it really does all come down to perspective (and need vs. want). I make no judgment about “badge chasing.” MB and BMW all make great cars, on top of having snob appeal (I don’t have any personal experience w/ Audi but am sure they make very good cars, too).

Which is why I posted that, regardless of what you think about the car, your deal looked great. :wink:

That’s the beauty of a smoking good hack - there’s money to splurge on other luxuries… like getting Halibut in your tacos!

Seriously though - this is a great deal - nice job!

1 Like