2018 BMW 320i $230/mo $0 DAS *Signed*

You’re right, however, according to several people now. 4k lease cash is only available for New 3 series and not loaners. We should triple check though because if it was 4k+1k loyalty we would have a ~150/mo payment 0das LOL

Good job! Do you mind me asking what some of your negotiation tactics were? Did you manage to get the deal done by phone/email or did you have to go in person?

2 Likes

This was actually all done on the phone. I called with the stock# ready and made an offer to purchase the car with a sales price of 21.5% off. They called back and agreed. Then I suggested leasing at this price and with a lil back and forth over the phone I declined their inflated offer. 3-4 days later they called back inquiring what they can do to make things better, yada yada yada, sales rep saying theyre on my side, typical lines. I asked to speak with the sales manager/finance guy putting together the lease. I asked for 223/mo 0das he instantly came back with 230 and I said cool have the car prepped and cleaned, we did credit check over the phone on the drive there. Walked in, listened to finance guy offer all kinds of expensive add-ons Politely declined. Finalized. Got keys. Drove to a taco place, then went home.

Oh we test drove the car briefly before signing and of course the car is under warranty so no worries there really.

Thanks for sharing that’s actually really helpful! Were your other 2 leases loaners also?

1 Like

Oh I see, if it specifically says 4K lease cash that is that. As OP said, seems like only 3k is lease cash for loaners, and the 4K is for new 19s only.

1 Like

Yea maybe that is something new that BMW is doing nowadays with loaners. When I lease my 2016 328i 2 years ago, loaners are treated as new and qualified for all the incentives. So now maybe BMW has a sub-categories for loaners🤷‍♂️

1 Like

If you read my previous history I posted My car from last december. A 2017 45k 330i loaner leased for 346/mo 0das 24mnth/30kmiles

I also helped lease a Charger RT for another friend. Not a very good lease, but we did the best we could in september on a car that just doesn’t lease as well as these entry-level luxury sedans.

Did you get a Carfax report on the car?

No I did not.

Just curious what made them play ball.
Was it Certified pre-owned? If yes, than it should have been clean

Well, It was a Loaner unit with 4.8k miles. Its a 2018 thats over a year old. Also, the new 3 series body style is releasing in a few months.
As I’ve mentioned before 20-25% is a good-great discount (before incentives) for a Demo/Loaner unit.

All great stuff, the deal and the commentary. Congrats and thanks for sharing.

1 Like

That is a fantastic deal, you did good with this lease.

Lol, taco place

2 Likes

agreed… i got a lot of people asking for the dealer i used on a benz loaner and it’s just common sense to go on sites and look for loaners and follow the advice you have here.

1 Like

Yeah, its that I haven’t asked the dealer if they’re okay with getting an excessive amount of calls and emails at this time and I’m also working on getting another.

@Johno you gotta show me your secrets man. you grab unicorns all the time.

1 Like

Thanks lol. Well, I only have 1 other lease posted on here from last year. The '17 330i loaner. Is that the one you’re referring to?

You may PM for advice if you like.

all of the above. ( trying to replicate some of your deals has been difficult to say the least)

I’m getting blown up because of this damn post! For the record and for anyone reading this post…

I cannot replicate this deal.

I’m sure the OP will also tell you that most dealers will not replicate including the original dealership. Even 20% off is still very rare and should be grabbed without question. But people are starting to think that any deal less than this is garbage.

2 Likes