2018 Audi S5 Coupe Premium Plus $637/month(without msd's) + tax, DMV, doc fee, 1st month DAS. 36/10 MD, VA, DC, PA, WV, DE, OH

, , , , , ,

11% OFF MSRP! 2018 Audi S5 Coupe Premium Plus $637/month (not including MSD’s) + tax, DMV, doc fee, 1st month DAS AND Broker Fee. 36/10 MD, VA, DC, PA, WV, DE, OH. White on Red B&O stereo, Nav, etc. PM me for more details.

2018 Audi S5 Premium Plus manual:
**MSRP: $62xxx
**Monthly Payment: $637
**Drive-Off Amount: around $1700 depending on your tax rate
**Months:36/10
**Annual Mileage:10K
**MF:.00106
**Residual:55%
**Available Incentives:2K (loyalty may be available)
**Region:Mid Atlantic
**Leasehackr Score:8.1
Put your tax rate into calculator for accurate numbers.
Add MSD’s to get the monthly even lower!

1 Like

The S5 comes with a manual?

Yeah, edit coming I confused part of one deal with part of another. Trying to do two things at once. All fixed now.

You might want to double check that it has a manual…I’m like 99.9% certain it doesn’t. Still seems to be a great deal

Already corrected it. Sorry for the confusion I somehow merged two separate deals I was working on into some Frankenstein deal. It is correct now.

1 Like

Just to clarify, when you say $2k incentive “(loyalty may be available)” do you mean that would be additional and stack? With Summer of Audi going on wouldn’t first month be paid for as well?

Loyalty can stack. I don’t know of any incentive on the S5 that pays the first month.

Audi of America, Inc. will cover your first month’s finance or lease payment up to $600 for 2018 A3 Sedan, 2018 S3 Sedan, 2018 Q3; $800 for 2018 A4 Sedan, 2018 S4 Sedan, 2018 Q5, 2018 SQ5; $900 for 2018 A5, 2018 A5 Sportback, 2018 S5, 2018 S5 Sportback, 2018 A6 Sedan, 2018 S6 Sedan; $1,100 for 2018 Q7 when you finance or lease a select new, unused 2018 Audi model through Audi Financial Services

So with loyalty ($1k) and first month, you have a very nice payment

https://www.audiusa.com/myaudi/offers-programs#soa

4 Likes

I don’t think it applies to the S5 Coupe. I adjusted the listing to clarify this is a coupe.

The S5 is a coupe, there is no other version. The Sportback is listed separately in the details there. Call your dealer to confirm I guess?

S5 comes as a sportback, coupe and cabriolet.

Interesting, the S5 Coupe/Cab isn’t listed on the page, only in the fine print. The menu items also only say sedans/sportbacks and crossovers/SUVs/wagons. So it could be that they meant to take it out and forgot.

The buyer will get any incentives they qualify for. I will see to that.

I said Sportback but yes the cabriolet is a variant as well. Not sure what we are arguing about, I am suggesting to you that that benefit exists with Summer of Audi and it sweetens your deal further. If you don’t want to look into it that’s up to you.

Just that your post was misleading. The S5 comes as a 4 door hatch (sportback), a two door coupe and a convertible. I see no incentive for the S5 coupe to have the first month paid. But if it exists and I am wrong the buyer will get it. I appreciate you are trying to help and thanks for the input.

1 Like

@drtodd Are there any deals similar this still available on the S5 and S4? I’m located in NoVA.

How do I get in on this deal?