2018 Audi Q7 3.0T PP $64.5k for $837/month, 0 DAS except MSDs NJ NY area 14% off MSRP

Also I’ve heard this blanket statement before…“just put it in the market and get 10%”

A more apples to apples comparison is show me a CD or 3 year bond that pays 6.86% (for this particular case)

1 Like

For that much money on the MSD and $837 monthly, if I needed a 3 row SUV, I would get the Land Rover Discovery.
Land Rover would be more luxurious & rare compared to the Audi. Better interior for sure.

The full sized Discovery Luxury pkg is an much better driving car with features like massage seats that heats and cools plus it has a supercharged engine like the SQ5…

1 Like

Go to queens audi, someone got 10% off + $3300 lease/ finance rebate I think on a q5.

thanks that’s a better option than the cayenne now. Just got off the phone with my porsche person and he said Porsche just dropped the residual 12% on them this quarter for the outgoing Cayenne. no lease cash or incentives to help offset.

I hear what you all are saying, and it’s a lot for a q7.

I disagree with Discovery being a better vehicle overall but it is subjective. If I were OP, I would stretch my budget a bit and get a full size base Range Rover .

pretty sure full size RR is double the monthly

i read it…seems strange

About $1300 with zero DAS for full size and $1000 for RR sport @24 months. Hornburg LA advertises.

Show me where u saw that. What is it, 7500 miles? $1300 + tax is close to $1400

Hornburg Los Angeles , Hornburg Santa Monica have 1050 monthly with 5k Das all year long for full size for 10k miles. I am sure there is room for negotiation. In fact , I have seen loaners offered as low as $850. Yeah it’s considerably higher but not double …

anyways…does anyone know if this is a good deal on the Q7? thank you all for the input but I don’t need any more alternatives

If you are stuck on the 3.0 Q7, and you think it’s a great deal then go for it.

Personally, I would finance it and own it along the way instead of paying 1.5% for a lease.

It’s simple math. Cost to own for 3 years is more than cost to lease. Nevermind with the whole thing, shouldn’t have asked.

With that budget my choice would have been Infiniti QX80, i think we had a few offered here with the payments in the $500’s.

That car sucks. 20 characters

Lol ok, i see my poor neighbor (Q7 3.0T owner) more in the Q5 loaner than her Q7. On the other hand the Nissan Patrol (Infiniti QX80), ahem since 1951 https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Patrol

Hilarious piece of history, thanks for posting that. Good wiki reading.

This. Cars are dinged/hit all the time here, be prepared to take a massive hit at resale. Puts me off buying every time, especially premium cars.

Hi guys! Could you help to take a look on this offer? I am new, seems like can’t post new topic…
2018 Audi Q7 2.0T Premium Plus with hot/warm weather package, vision pacage
**MSRP: $63,800
**Selling Price: $57,420 (10% off)
**Monthly Payment: $833
**Down: $0
**MSD: They don’t do MSD

**Months:36
**Annual Mileage:10,000
**MF: 0.00236 (they refuse to drop)
**Residual: 57&
**Region:OR

For that rate, you should be getting a 3.0.

A 2.0 is much less.

Look for a low miles service loaner…