2018 Audi Q5 Prestige - $650 - 0 DAS 10 MSD

Don’t see a lot of Prestige deals so I thought I’d share this one I’ve got a few months ago, just for reference. Not a great deal but I took it considering it’s prestige (fiancee didn’t want to go p+) and being in the midwest.

2018 Audi Q5 Prestige

MSRP: $56775
Selling Price: $50872.43
Monthly Payment: $650
Cash Due at Signing: $0
MSD: 10
Incentives: 1K loyalty + 1.5K lease cash + dealer pay first month

Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10K
MF: 0.00165 before MSD
Residual: 54%

Region: NE/IA
Leasehackr Score: 7.5

Note that this is before the Audi Care which I later added. The cost of Audi care was 869 but also bumps up the RF to 55, so the monthly payment only went up by $9.

That’s only a 9 percent dealer discount before incentives. Anyway they’re willing to go up to 12% or higher? I feel as if on a Prestige trim that should be possible as there is way more overhead on the higher trims and packages.

Look like it may be already a done deal, I think.

Yes it appears so

I misread… thanks.

Enjoy the car OP.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. The conventional wisdom has usually been to steer clear of Prestige trims but the RV gap definitely seemed to close a bit in recent months.

2 Likes

I like that typo!

:bat:

Friggin iPhones…

1 Like

May I suggest getting a new fiancee if a P+ is “unacceptable”…it’s not too late :slight_smile:

Haha it’s the 360 camera that’s hard to let go for her I think. Otherwise loaded P+ is almost identical to Prestige I believe.

Prestige has a heads up display, too, no?

Oh yes… that one is a great “nice to have”

When I did this deal, I saw a huge inventory on the P+ Q5, and somewhat limited supply of Prestige, especially one with the weather packages. And I think the price and the amount of discount you can squeeze out kinda reflect that.

1 Like

Welcome to the site. You need to register as a business, thanks: https://forum.leasehackr.com/groups/registered_business