, ,

2018 Audi Q5 Lease Transfer

Original Monthly - $609/mo
Incentive to qualified buyer : $1,000
Monthly After Incentive Applied ($1000) : $567/mo
Months left : 24 Months
Contract End Date : February 2022
Estimated Miles per month : 720 miles or 10,000 miles a year
Current Miles on Car : 15,300 (will go up as it is daily driver but will not interfere with contract miles)

Car inside and out is in pristine condition, no issues with the car. Buyer is more than free to inspect as much as they want both personally or officially. This car is fully loaded with Air Suspension, Apple Car Play, Warmth Package, Premium Leather and full moon roof and a lot more. Car window sticker is attached to this posting.

Buyer must be qualified through Audi Financial Services, its a very easy process which they say it takes about 4-6 weeks but I have assumed multiple leases and it takes like 2-3 weeks or even less if the buyer and seller is in sync. Buyer must be approved for credit through Audi Financials in order to takeover the lease successfully.
Audi FS takes $100 for credit check which is non refundable and $350 for transfer fee which is refundable if declined.
Providing $1,000 Incentive which will be given out as check when final papers are signed.

Shipping can be arranged at buyer’s expense if out state.

Please Text : 929 365 9061 for more details/pictures or to take a look at it in person.

Does Audi do a full transfer or do you remain liable after transfer?

Original leasee is still liable with AudiFS.

thx @Jon that’s what i thought.

@Abran_tasrif, FYI, you stay liable after the transfer. Risky move.

What does still liable mean. Will it show in my credit that Im still paying for it? Or if the new person who takes over stops paying I d have to pay for the remaining months? Im trying to show no car payments in my credit once transferred sucessfully

INCENTIVE Increased : $2,000
New Monthly Payment : $525/mo

I’m pretty sure it’s both. It will still show on your credit report and you are responsible if the transferee stops paying.

maybe worth exploring what would happen if you paid off your lease payments all at once (if that’s a financial option for you). The car will still show on your credit report but it might not show that you owe a monthly payment if that’s what you’re trying to achieve. I did a 1-pay a long time ago and I believe it showed up as $0 payment since it was all paid at once. Maybe someone else can chime in on this.

Alternatively I would suggest to only transfer it to someone you know, being liable for a $50k+ car you’re basically giving to a stranger is not a great idea.

Thanks for explaining! I figured I d have to sell it. Vehicle worth is 34-35k payoff is 41k, so I guess have to put up 6K to sell it to a dealer by trading in. I had a M3 too I recently transferred the lease over with a 2.5k incentive. Too obsessed over the M5 thats why getting rid of both cars. Looks like taking a big L this year with all the losses plus a down payment on a M5 lease :confused:. Im not sure if Im going to transfer the Q5 lease after knowing I will be still responsible for the car payments. Don’t want to ruin my credit if the new buyer misses any payment

One-pays have some form of protection depending on the lessor

Making all your payments right now on a non-one pay sounds like the same risk as a massive CCR