2018 Audi A6 Lease Buyout - Will dealerships find this attractive?

Hey Everyone, I have 7 months left on my 2018 A6 3.0T Sport and am weighing my options to buy-out the lease. For reference, my payoff amount is $30,449. Vroom has quoted me $35,385 and Carvana a little over $32,000. If I buy-out the lease and sell it myself, I could probably get a bit more.

My question is whether I should (1) buy-out the lease, take the money, and start shopping around for a new deal, or (2) leverage the trade-in to get into another competitive lease offer (thanks to this forum my monthly on the A6 was $550, with very little out of pocket). Would dealers find this car attractive given the payoff amount and current used market (everything that I’m seeing within 200 miles of me for this A6 is ~$40k). Ideally, I’d like to get into another Audi at that same price point and with very little down.

Really just looking for some guidance on how to best navigate this situation. Thanks!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Positive equity and replacement options in the current market