2018 Audi A6 Discounts...?

People fail to understand that audi do not lease well, period. The residuals are shit and so are some of the MF’s for q5, Q7, s6, s7 and the dealers are known to inflate.

Yes, the discount is great and if it’s a deal you are chasing, just end up buying the damn car lol. Some people here complain that not enough discount is given and when you do get the discount, you complain that the payment is not in line lol.

Audi really doesn’t lease any worse than bmw or Mercedes these days.

The only difference is Audi doesn’t have a fleet of loaners that they give away (like Benz does with the c300 or bmw with the 320).

The deals on some of audi’s desirable models such as the s6, Q7 and sq5 are better than their German counterparts. Try getting an e43 or glc43 in the $600s with a reasonable drive off- they’re nowhere close.

1 Like

Yep agreed. If you get a good discount on an Audi, just buy it rather then lease to be honest. If you want a lease like program, plenty of banks offer that.

I’m closing in on a7 competition package. Originally had the heart set on an s6 but with the MF at 0.00220 vs the 0.00044 for the a7 it was a no brainer. Plus with the a7 I get exactly what I want, in the color I want. Will post deals later but I am at $602/month on a 75k car.

Last day of the year, I helped my family friend get an '18 A6 from Rusnak Westlake Thousand Oaks on a beautiful new Tornado gray:

[$55,450 2018 A6 - $533 / month including 9.5% tax - $1260 DAS - 36/12](http://leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Audi&msrp=55450&sales_price=38500&months=36&mf=.00154&dp=0&doc_fee=80&acq_fee=895&taxed_inc=0&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=46&reg_fee=645&sales_tax=9.5&memo=Westlake Thousand Oaks - A6&monthlyTax_radio=true&miles=12000&msd=0)

This deal can be replicated - just press the dealers that have lots of 2018 A6 on their lots…

I will fully admit that I don’t pay super close attention to ALL of the numbers, but don’t Audis generally have a much worse RVs than the equivalent BMW or MB?

Depends on the model, but Q7 rv is higher than gle right now. Sq5 leases well due to a really high rv. All the a/s 6 and 7 are under 1% now due to huge discounts.

If you look at bmw and mb, all the best deals are on retired loaners.

RVs on those A/S 6/7 are in the mid 40s, aren’t they.

There’s 10k and 15k on the hood of the 2018s, though.

Correct, rv are awful, but they still lease well due to the huge incentives.

As everyone knows, RV is only one part of the equation.

Bmw probably has higher rv across the board than Audi, but their mf is also higher than most Audi’s, and no msd unless grandfathered.

I remember 5 years ago audi’s entire lineup were horrible leases. That isn’t the case today.

After much consideration, we went with a Mercedes. I feel like getting a $70K car (2019) for $560 a month with $2,100 DAS was a no brainer. It was a bit more than what we were paying with Volvo but those days have past. We will definiately get a Volvo once wife is pregnant in future as Mercedes/bmw SUVs aren’t as good looking as the XC90. I’ll post up the deal later

So far I’ve had 0 luck in the NY tri state area getting any decent numbers on an A or S 7/6. Dealers seem to think their leftover 2018s are more valuable than 2019s.

1 Like

While those cars may have similar MSRPs, I don’t consider those cars to be in the same class at all.

Also, depending on which engine you’re looking at, I’m not seeing a huge difference in RV but am seeing a substantial difference in the buy rate MF in favor of the MB…

May I ask which car and region? I would take that in a heartbeat. Currently shopping for MB E300 with driver assist package and it’s darn hard to get some good deals on them in seattle.

You’re sure it’s on the hood and not in the trunk?

Check the wheel wells.

Checked, nothing. But loyalty cash is likely in arm rest.

1 Like

Anyone have any January updates on incentives? Still at $10k for A 6/7 and $15k for S 6/7 for the 18’s?

1 Like

According to Edmunds, yes (at least for the A6).

A post was merged into an existing topic: Car Totaled in lease?

What’s the best selling price now on this car?

1 Like

I think most if not all of these cars are gone
The next great purge will be the current 7 series, when the new body comes out in April

1 Like