2018 Audi A6 Discounts...?

Looking for leases night and day recently but stumbled across a link showing there is a $10,000 market allowance on A6/A7! I always thought Audi didn’t do well leasing so never gave it a look. Now I know dealers will discount it $10K saying that’s best they can do blah blah. Releastically, what is a good target range for a car that will be out one generation starting 2019? I was thinking 15% PRIOR to the market allowance, thoughts?

Thats the kind of discount goal you will need to make a deal work on an A6 so I would agree. The trouble is the residual is horrible, 46% for 36/10 on the 2.0T Sport. It only gets worse from there. Teghog got about 16% off on an S6 before incentives but there was some kind of extra floor plan money from my understanding. I would shoot for 2.0T Sports that have sat on the lot the longest.

Edmunds has it at 53% for 24 or 46% for 36. With my lease calculations, says payment would be $458 with first month out of pocket. Wife really wants a Volvo but if we can save over $150 a month, it would be nice

1 Like

I would check the MF for your market, it seems to vary if I am following the Edmunds thread correctly. It can be as high as 6.6% (.00275).

I don’t get it - I told you that you can have a 18 S90 T5 for low $400 or better. How in the world $458/mo on A6
2.0 is $150/mo better than low $400 on S90?

3 Likes

OP looking for a steal – $300 for a s90 anyone?

Wife doesn’t want t5 nor a base s90 after having an inscription.

T5 has the “same” engine as A6 2.0, and A6 Sport will not have the same options as Inscription, while T5 MOM+ & Convenience will have more than A6. You don’t make much sense.
Plus Volvo just possibly saved your life (or at least you came out in one piece) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Following OP’s logic, they should shoot for the A6 3.0T Prestige with Competition package.

3 Likes

Can you share the deal numbers? I’m interested in one if possible thanks!

deleted post

1 Like

I never make sense let’s be honest.

It’s not my car but for the wife. She has s90 on list but as last resort so we have to do serious car shopping next few days!

I can totally understand if you want something different. But if you really need the best payment luxury sedan deal currently available - it is T5 (and you also get $500 loyalty)

1 Like

Thanks! For the response

Did the dealer actually discount that A6? Looks as if they just took the market cash from Audi to discount the car. I may be misunderstanding how this works.

Where are you seeing these discount? I don’t see anything on Autobytel other than $1,000 loyalty.

Check with our So Cal Audi forum sponsor: @IvanAudi he has a $15K+ discount on the A6 remaining!

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/2018-a6-2-0-quattro-msrp-55k-2-127-das-459-58-plus-tax-socal-only/88310/4

1 Like

edmunds forum – best residual is on the sport models – s6 has $15k on hood

1 Like

$15,000 is on S6 but $10k on A6.

Yes agreed. I really like the competition package but probably will end up with 2.0 since it’s best residual