2018 Audi A4 2.0T Quattro Sign & Drive

This is so Overpriced

Ouch. Just came across this post and feel really bad for the OP. It’s about $100/month overpriced. The dealer made at lease $3k on this deal. Lesson learned for the next time I hope.

At 7500/yr you could be driving an A6, or even cheaper an A5 Sportsback both of which are Premium Plus the same or better trim than the A4 and plus your payments would go down to $500 even for the A6 and $460 for the A5 sportsback.

I don’t understand the value of this deal OP.

I am purchasing an A4 right now and easily got to 13% off MSRP without much effort in negotiations on any A4 in stock. I would say 15% off plus applicable conquest, loyalty, etc… should be a reasonable target for people to get to. As a side note they are currently not allowed to sell A6’s due to open recall. Not sure if more people will buy A4’s or more people will go elsewhere. Lol.

I appreciate everyone’s input, and I will definitely use this website (and all of you) as a tool to guide me through my next lease deal. I personally was (and still am) satisfied with the deal I got (and the car, of course). I did not want to spend much time shopping around, as I find the whole process tedious and painful. I guess I am paying for the luxury of avoiding that whole process every month for the next 3 years! Anyway, thank you all again, and I hope this post helps others looking for the same car. I think I may need some pointers negotiating a deal for an A5, since I was quoted about $650 p/m S&D for the same Premium Plus Quattro and thought that was ridiculous. Still have a bit of time ahead until the next one, though…

Hey, as long as you’re happy with the deal, go out and enjoy your new Audi. Just post here next time before signing a lease.

1 Like

Love the A5 too but $600/mo wow. It’s ridiculous they cannot support (don’t need to?) the base A5. I can see no support on the sportback or S5/RS5 obviously but the base?

This was a Premium Plus Quattro, so I guess that would be a mid-range trim level. Either way, still a lot of money.