2018 Audi A4 2.0T Premium Plus Lease Deal - $554/month, $554 DAS, 36/12

Only 3250 in rebates. 2500 Lease cash plus 750 SOA cash. Dealer told me the sale price is about $42,000

It sounds like the dealer is giving you this one at cost or applying Audi loyalty.

Ya he seemed like he really wanted to get rid of this car. Very nice guy tho. I’m very satisfied.

Just got back from the dealer. Definitely satisfied with the deal, seeing as it was pretty much the last black/silver/gray 2018 A4 in the region and it was $49,600. Sales guy was stellar.

My buddy couldn’t be happier:

1 Like

Nice ride you end up settling at $554?

Yes. And $554 DAS.

Would been like $510/515 if MSDs were allowed in NY…

Even if this is true, a loaded a4 is probably a better car than a stripped e class or 5 series.

Yes, I was PMing with @nyclife as well as @aronchi. Both indicated that this is pretty much the best I’d get at this point since there was no inventory and Audis don’t lease well.

Like I said, I’m satisfied here. (Even if I personally wouldn’t have leased the Audi, my buddy’s been dreaming of the A4 for a while and needed to upgrade from his 2015 civic (!) that he was already extending the lease on…)

Tech includes The tech package and convience package at a $1300 discount. It comes in both “Tech Premium” and “Tech Premium Plus” models.

Ya I spoke to the Finance manager about this. As I added in my edit of my first post, Audi wanted to push the lower trims like the Premium so they added “Tech” to them and bumped their RV up a point to 52. The higher Premium Plus trim that we got already had the tech installed so it never needed to be added, so the RV stayed at 51. He agreed it was odd that a higher trim had a lower RV.

No that is simply not correct.

Audi in the summer made the Tech package standard on every A4. The tech package was not standard on the Premium Plus either (it will be in 2019). It’s really just a matter of when they were delivered. Between roughly July and I think October, all A4 Premium and Premium Plus were delivered as Tech models. Simply look at the window sticker. Either the tech package is standard and listed on the right side and you have 52% residual, or it’s a $3,000 option listed on the left side and the residual is 51%.

I leased a Premium Plus Tech two months ago. I have the 1% residual bump.

Ok I see. Well then it may have been at 51 bc he mentioned this vehicle had been on the lot for like 7 months. Meaning it was from before Tech was standard I guess. That helps explain this too.

I guess they just really wanted to get rid of this car already.

See here:

Yeah i think that’s a solid price in the NY region.

1 Like

Can’t access your calculator.

Just fixed it.

1 Like

Shoot for another 1000 off.

Probably late now but adding Audi Care bumps the RV up another 1%.

Regardless it’s a great vehicle and I think a pretty good deal overall for only 1st month due at signing. MSD’s would have made it great.

Deal was already signed. I don’t think they could have gotten another 1k off even if it wasn’t signed. Price seems to have been the best for the region on a non-Tech (with the Tech Package, no less) A4. A little confusing how Audi packages their trims depending on season.

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill