2018 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Base Sport 24/12k $399 w 0 driveoff and 2018 Acura RDX Base 36/10k $330 plus reg/fees Chicago

Thanks to @ralphsaphony for both deals. He was a true professional, always available by text/phone, and put up with my indecisiveness as well lol. Highly recommended for the Chicagoland area.

The Stelvio is a base sport, MSRP $45,900, vesuvio grey with red interior with the 2D nav option. $399 sign and drive, 23 payments. I added the titanium protection package for $6 a month.

The RDX is a base, MSRP $37,500 for $330 with first month, doc fee and registration due at signing.

I had called around to about 15 of the nearest Alfa dealerships with the vesuvio grey/red combo and was told

1. They’re lying to you
  2. Go buy it right now for that price!

We are very happy with both.

5 Likes

Maybe it’s just me but I think you like gray cars :wink: :+1:

Haha… For the stelvio, that combo was a must. The vesuvio grey has flecks of blue and green which looks amazing
My mother wanted a dark blue RDX but they didn’t have it so went w the grey too.

Nice car and nice deal. I’ve been looking for a Giulia Ti Sport in NY/CT/NJ, any brokers here doing that?

Excellent deals on both cars! :sunglasses:

if you are willing to go to Erie, PA, I got a pretty decent deal on a Giulia Ti Sport - 23 payments of $478 with nothing due at signing. Paying $150 for a one way flight and driving it back

Beautiful color! Same with my stelvio ti!