2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport AWD $50K MSRP $490/mo Inc. Tax + Tire/Rim Protect., 12K Miles 0 Down Inventive $595 [NY]

Hello,

I am looking to lease transfer my 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport AWD. Car is Vesuvio Gray Metallic with Red leather interior.

Car is just Under $50K MSRP, is essentially loaded w/ Dual-Pane Sunroof, Harmon Kardon Premium Audio, Driver Assistance Static Package (Front & Rear parking sensors, Blind-Spot warning, Cross-Path detection warning), Apple CarPlay, and Nero Edizione Package (Dark Micron V Grille, Badging, & Mirror caps)

Car is leased through Ally Financial. $490/mo includes NY 8.25% tax + Mopar Wheel/Tire Protection - (Covers replacement for serious rim/tire damage up to $7500 excluding cosmetic surface scrapes, chips, or scratches to rim that do not impact the ability of the wheel to be properly balanced or to hold air) - NOT looking for anything down and as incentive will be willing to pay the ($595) transfer fee. NO accidents, excellent condition. First service was just performed.

It was a 39/mo lease, so 27 months remain. I have 12,000 miles per year and the car is currently at 5500 miles currently as of 10/15. So 33,500 miles remain in full lease term OR 1,240 per month.

5 Likes

I’m interested. Pm sent

Hi - Please send me your contact info if interested in this lease. I realized that I could not respond to the email I received - it’s a no-reply format.
Thank you,
Charles Berolo

Still available? How would tax work in VA? Effective pmt?

I am interested - still available?

Hello, yes it is. Pease pm me for personal contact information if interested still. Thank you very much.

Still available?

Hi Sebastian, are you still looking for a car? This car is available with very low mileage and approx. only 21-22 months remaining on lease. Great deal!
Please contact me directly at 646-633-9720.
Thank you,
Charles

Is this still available?

What part of NY are you in?

Is still available? Very interested and can move quick! Thnaks

1 Like