2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia (Base) -- Possible First Lease Ever (Would Love Help!)

Really?

Most of the threads I’ve been reading have had positive remarks when people get to 12-15%. Time is on my side as I am not in a huge hurry and have a car right now that I own outright.

Should I be taking this quote to other dealers in town and make them compete?

btw I signed for mine 47.7k MSRP Ti Sport, got 15% off before incentives. Maybe I could have pushed for more maybe not, but payment is under $480 for 10k - I am doing 12k though for about $500 exactly with nothing at signing. Maybe it’s not a smoking deal but I’m pretty happy as it has everything I want and nothing I don’t

Right now, Seattle, wa area is offering 20% under msrp so you would be able to get similar discount I believe.

The 2019 models are out, not on the lots yet, the 2018 should be much cheaper next month.

Heck yeah! Glad I waited… What price do you think I should target with $0 down? Looking at Ti trim.

How much cheaper do you expect?

$50 less per month on a lease I would think.

The 2017s went for 0 down and 299 per month in So Cal on a base. That was in the 2nd quarter of 2018 though, I’d expect the payment to be 50 more per month on the 2018 in August, depends how much you can negotiate off MSRP.

The 2019 models have Apple Carplay and android Auto as standard equipment on all trims, that will push many people to pick it, especially those that can’t handle living with an outdated infotainment.

If the dealership give more than 20% under msrp and plus, $3250 incentive would be really amazing deal!

Just got back from a long trip abroad so I have not pulled the trigger yet- Has anyone been seeing or hearing deals or have any data points on what these bad boys are going for now?

I figure that we’re more than halfway through the year now that some dealerships may be ready to play ball.