2018 Acura TLX A-Spec v6 (Tech package)

Hey,

Still new here so thanks to everyone that’s offering constructive feedback. It’s definitely a learning experience so much appreciated.

I’m in the market for another car and just recently received a very fair lease offer for 18 Subaru STi. Stopped by Acura as I’ve driven one of their leases before, here’s what they’re offering on the 18 Acura TLX A-Spec.

MSRP: $43,750
Selling prince: $34,700
Residual: $23,625 / 54%
MF: 0.00054
Term: 36/10k

Doc Fee: $150.00
ERT Fee: $25.00
Sub total: $175.00

$0 down with first month ($389) along with dealership fees, see above, are required.

How good is this? Cheers!

2 Likes

Seems like an amazing deal on an A-Spec. Possibly the lowest On Leasehackr for one. Definitely jump on it if you like it

Is the tax rolled in?

Yup, tax is rolled into the 389.

Better than the accord lx for $298 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks good, congrats! My coworker just bought one of this w/ employee discount. His car came out to be the same as your selling price plus tax and fee. Considering you got it without employee discount is pretty good.

Great deal. Do it u sissy.

They offered that straight up? As @boardwalknj said, that’s a great deal on a 2018. I’d almost be worried why they’re discounting it so heavily so soon. I’d ask them what they’re discounting it for, while also trying to shave off a little more just to gauge what kind of room you have to move.

Yeah it was straight up. I’ll try to get a little more, but given the responses in this thread — might be really hard.

Is the TLX a V6 AWD? I’m pretty sure they started to add the A-Spec pkg to the 4 cylinder…

OP all ASPEC have tech already included.they only offer FWD and AWD.

That’s for the 2019 @ 4cyl- Aspec. OP has posted 2018.

2018 V6 FWD, sorry should have posted above. The MSRP on the AWD was ~$45,500. Would have been an additional $50/month. Not as discounted.

Did you try discounting it further?

I ended up with an STi — got it today. The TLX was very nice but it wasn’t the car for me. If you’re in Chicago, DM me for dealer/broker details.

Thanks – yes please send me the dealer details.

I’ll just share here. Pauly Acura on Valley Rd, Highland Park, IL 60035. Northwest of Chicago

I’ll also add plug for the broker there — he worked on my previous lease, good guy. Ask for Ivan.

Hi All im in las vegas and i went to my dealership ran credit and everything and this is their final quote they gave me. Im Leasing Btw. Tier Credit. Above 740

2018 ACURA TLX V6 Tech Package
MSRP-$40850
DISCOUNT-$8320
SELLING PRICE-$32530

DOC FEE$599.50
ACQ FEE$595

ADJUSTED CAP$32120

RV .52
RV AMOUNT $21242

10K Miles/Yr
36Mths
MF.00054

Initial Payment $1097.81. (but i told them im not putting this much down so im just paying $500 cash to drive off)

Monthly Payments $387.62+Tax$31.98=$419.60/mth

I left the dealership cause an emergency came up and they sent me another quote for $388.02 a month(taxes Included)

is this a good deal? or can they go down more?

Not a pro lh but based off current lease incentives on 18 tlx with tech packages 299 an v6 spec for 50 more seems within reason. Imo