2018 Accord Sport Lease

Here’s the offer they gave me.

0 down, $310.47 ($334.53 with tax) per month for 36 months, 12,000 miles per year.

Residual of $16,002.00

What do you think of this deal?

I don’t know if that’s a good deal today. However, Accords are not leasing well compared to normal because of the 2018 redesign and lack of meaningful lease cash/dealer cash. It would be best to wait on the Accord if you can - I would speculate low $200s would be possible later in the year. Many might look at the Q50 deals posted here and decide that is a better value, for example.

Lowest offer I got on a sport was 321 with taxes and two payments of 321 rolled in with 10k miles. Apparently there will be new programs on April 3rd.

I would wait, Accord’s generally don’t lease well but they’re are better months then others. A family member just got one in 2017 for $260. But that was a 2017 prior to the refresh so…

You’re spending approximate 12k for 3 years on a car that is discounting well because they’re not selling but also holds its value well. Probably a wash compared to purchasing.

The Accord is one of the top selling sedans, and has been for years. Not sure what you mean by this. :thinking:

Fair enough. I’d argue that it isn’t discounting well, however. Honda has never been known for big discounts/incentives.