2018 A5 Convertible Deal $596 ($575 final) Sign & Drive

I’m trying to decide whether or not to take this deal. Sticker is $61,310. Sign & drive so only 35 payments of $596+ tax on 36/7500 lease. Have loyalty and and car is discounted 11k. Buy rate 53% residual and Mf .00089
Is there a better deal on a good convertible? The MF on the BMW 4 series seems too high to get a good deal

Though this is 7,500 miles. This appears to be a great deal. Decent MF and good discount. Though the residual isn’t great, it’s on par for convertibles/coupes.

A5 historically leases like crap, so this is a great deal for a 61k dollar A5.

This is by far the best deal we’ve seen for any type of a5 here.

Even if you bump to 10k miles it’s only an extra $15/mo or so.

I paid 3k upfront all fees/taxes and left with 649 monthly payment for 36 months 10k mls/yr

Sounds like you are getting a great deal! I’d ask them to up it to 10k miles

Took this deal. Worked it further in the dealership when I went to take delivery and got it down to $575 plus tax pure sign & drive. So 35 payments as the first one got rolled into the lease.
Also looked at the BMW 4 series convertible, but couldn’t get the numbers on that to work due to a relatively high money factor.

1 Like

great deal, post pics

That’s an awesome deal. Outstanding discount. I was only able to get 13% off a 2019 A5. Very well done! Enjoy your A5