2018 740i Well Equipped Lease Transfer

Great deal for someone looking for a less than 1 year commitment (June 22, 2021 maturity date). Happy to answer any questions. Its well equipped with features, BMW’s flagship car.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018, BMW 740i

Options: BMW Ultimate Care+(no maintenance cost for remainder term of lease), Driving Assistance Package, Head-up Display, Active Blind Spot Detection, Daytime Pedestrian Protection, Frontal Collision Warning w/ City Collision, Lane Departure Warning, Speed Limit Info, Active Cruise Control w/ Stop & Go, Active Lane Keeping Assistant, 19" Light alloy V-Spoke wheels, Automatic high beams, Navigation system, Harman Kardon surround sound system, Wireless Charging, Gesture Control, Adaptive LED Headlights. All lights in car are LED.See window sticker in the pictures.

MSRP: $88,900

Monthly payment (pre-tax): $725.55

Current mileage: 21,500

Maturity mileage: 36,050

Effective miles per month: 1210

Maturity date: June 22, 2021

MSD due (if any): 0

Cash due (if any): 0 (taking a hit here, paid $4,900 up front for taxes, titles, and fees, due to CA taxes)

Financial institution: BMWFS

Transfer fee: $500 (buyer to bear this cost)

Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes, willing to arrange transportation at buyer’s expense or drive to buyer depending on location.

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Excellent, no damage and routinely maintained, gas has been 93 octane only. Options noted above.

IMG_3172 IMG_3171 IMG_3170

Just here to say good luck but thats not loaded.

Incoming all the loaded comments, expect to see bat here very soon, this is one of his pet peeves.

Nice deal, might want to take a shot at swapalease as well OP.

2 Likes

Can you explain this part

C’mon man - automatic windshield wipers, door locks, speakers, and I think you can lock and unlock without a physical key.

2 Likes

Thanks for the question, Alexmao11. It could do a few more things, please refer to the sticker for more details. I also agree that loaded is a ‘relative’ word and can be ignored.

I would just change it to ‘well equipped’ before the bat gets here…

2 Likes

Great idea, thanks. Changes made.

God help us all if he comes here, thankfully op was on it and fixed it before mayhem ensued.

2 Likes